TF2 Item Ideas.

Santa Heavy

The shenanigans stick

Melee weapon

On hit: random chance for minicrit, bleed, caber explosion, ignition, heal, miss, or kill self

PLS

I'm guessing it has circling heart effect and community sparkle? :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shenanigans stick

Melee weapon

On hit: random chance for minicrit, bleed, caber explosion, ignition, heal, miss, or kill self

PLS

It should be called the Curious Cracker.

It should have a little ? on it c:

I had an idea once for a Sweater for the Heavy. It was going to have the TF2 logo across the front and Heavy Weapons Guy written on the back (both in the TF2 logo color) it'd be able to be painted many colors and would affect the base color of the sweater.

Here's a rough idea of what I mean using paint (ignore the ruffles at the bottom of the sweater):

UNXIyfn.png

A knife for the spy that won't break cloak, but rather than doing damage or killing the enemy, it drains the target's Ammo/Metal/Ubercharge instead.

A knife for the spy that won't break cloak, but rather than doing damage or killing the enemy, it drains the target's Ammo/Metal/Ubercharge instead.

Sounds too OP, then the enemy would be left defenseless in order to try and find and kill when you're still cloaked. Not to mention he is now vulnerable to attacks from your teammates.

I had two.  Medi gun that restores ammo instead of health and a new giftwrap that allows you to wrap say 6 items in it instead of one.

I had two.  Medi gun that restores ammo instead of health and a new giftwrap that allows you to wrap say 6 items in it instead of one.

They do need that medi gun imo.

I wish they would add something to erase gift text. 

They do need that medi gun imo.

I wish they would add something to erase gift text. 

I second the medigun idea.

An unusual effect called "Blu electric" that is like elecricity sparks constantly coming from the hat.

(I know it's not an item but still ^_^_

An unusual effect called "Blu electric" that is like elecricity sparks constantly coming from the hat.

(I know it's not an item but still ^_^_

Then you could make like a red electric or something

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be interesting to have a musket rifle for the sniper.

4 second reload time

1 bullet load

Firing creates shroud of haze that blocks sight. lasts 3 seconds.

30% less damage

Causes bleed

Cannot headshot over certain distance.

Causes knockback under certain distance.

Not really that bad. If u miss a dueling sniper situation doesn't go bad. Needs to do more damage, especialy at close range with the knockback.

I had a good idea for a new item. It's like a weapon, but it has no function. Instead you put it... on your head.

I think there is a butcher knife that sticks ou rtf of the head. U mean something like that

Archived