Need Help Pricing a Nut's n' Bolts Unusual Charmer's Chapeau with Headless Horseshoes spell

Skashur

I just need help with pricing my recently acquired item that I received in a trade. I know that the spell itself is a God-Tier spell, though with unusual spelled items I know it's hard to find a good enough price. Any help is accepted of course.

People in here are really underestimating how sought after Headless Horseshoes is to anyone that loves spells, huh?

Obviously spelled miscs are better, especially if they're well-liked miscs like the Essential Accessories or etc, but considering HH starts at 12-14 keys minimum on non-unusual hats, and most of the HH spelled unusual hats under 50 keys are bad or mediocre hats, it's definitely incorrect to say that he "probably won't get anything extra" for this hat. You might not get a ton more, but you're definitely getting a good amount higher than the 21 keys a non-spelled one is listed at if you have patience and find the right buyer.

There's not too many HH Chapeaus out there, only 11 listed on TF2Tools incl. both Unusual and Unique. I think the 21 key seller on a normal one right now is a bit optimistic given there's better effects for cheaper, so if a normal one would fetch 17ish keys, yours could probably get about 23-24.  It would still be one of the cheaper HH Spy hats on BP right now, and it's a bit of a no-brainer to take a spelled hat with a non-obtrusive Unusual effect over a spelled Unique hat for the same price.

It won't be quick though, mind you. If you want a quick sale, 20 oughta do it, I think.

Archived