I need help

Bakrmh18

Hey guys, 

I got Strange Haunted Ghosts Pistol (Factory New), how much should it cost?, btw it is unpriced in bp tf. Thx :)

And more thing, i want to know price of this skin without ks and price with professional killstreak 

If you're gonna trade skins, SCM is probably going to be your best resource for price checking. The values that come up on backpack are often a complete joke

First you check the paint: https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange Haunted Ghosts War Paint (Factory New) (Use the sales chart to work out what it's actually selling for, don't just trust the prices people have it listed for)

Mann co Key: https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

The paint goes for roughly 8-8.5 keys

Then you subtract because the paint has been used. Very popular weapons (Rocket Launchers, Scatterguns, Sniper Rifles) you usually take off 20-30%, the less popular the weapon is the more you take off the price. Pistols are meh (I mean the C. A. P. P. E. R. exists lol) so I'd say around 30-40% off so like 5 keys would be alright

Pro Pistol kits are starting around 5+ keys, best case scenario you use a matching fire horns kit and it adds close to 5 keys value, worst case you use a non matching hypno beams (let's say manndarin) you've probably only upped the value by about 2 keys and made the item harder to sell.

33 minutes ago, Alecto said:

worst case you use a non matching hypno beams (let's say manndarin) you've probably only upped the value by about 2 keys and made the item harder to sell.

100% this btw, people need to stop using non-matching pro KS kits on skins, I don't care much for skins in the first place but I'd never pay extra for a pro KS one with a totally mis-matched sheen. It's even more painful when you see a rocket launcher with a mis-matched sheen, like someone really paid 25-35 keys to do that.

Archived