Introducing: Unusual Suggestion Reward Program (USRP)!

Cave

Good day everyone.

Let me introduce myself, I am Cave, Owner of a few tiny projects.

Today I'd like to publicly share with the forum my Unusual Suggestion Reward Program.

• What is "Unusual Suggestion Reward Program"?

Unusual Suggestion Reward Program is a program aimed at providing Unusual suggesters with more incentives for suggesting prices, as the community benefits in its whole from this amazing volunteering.

• What are the rewards?

All rewards are stated on the Discord, which is linked below, but you can get rewards from even 1 (one) suggestion!

• Why did you start this?

I wholeheartedly believe that suggesting is something that should be rewarded, the tickets is also a reward itself, but I would like to substitute it.

Questions can be asked on our Discord, and participating too!

https://discord.gg/EphDURbAXT

Just a recommendation, you should consider expanding to include other high-end items like collector's quality, etc. as they're treated like unusuals for suggesting-purposes.

• Like 3

can anyone who's already clicked the link and went in their discord show what the rewards are in the program? thanks

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

Just a recommendation, you should consider expanding to include other high-end items like collector's quality, etc. as they're treated like unusuals for suggesting-purposes.

Thank you for the information, I will look into this once I implement the next changes.

1 minute ago, Cave said:

Could have just asked, see here!

https://gyazo.com/9be075c09b32b490e40a2ac596bd4df2

epic, thanks

im gonna do some napkin math real quick

as ref is priced at $0.03-0.04 im gonna be reasonable and say $0.04

if i were to do this as a job it would be 9am to 5pm, that's 8 hours

as an average i will say that im doing 4 medium suggestions per hour, that's 15 minutes to type up a successful pricing, and 32 suggestions per day

a medium suggestion nets you 4 ref. 4*4 = 16 ref

16 * 8 = 128 ref

128 / 0.04 = 5.12

$5.12 per day, $25.60 per week

according to theworldcounts.com the average sweatshop worker gets paid around 5 cents an hour, or on a 9-to-5 thats 40 cents a day

confirmed better than sweatshop workers

according to dol.gov the US minimum wage is $7.25 an hour

dont quit your day job

according to this data we can confirm that we could potentially pay sweatshop workers refined metal in wages to price the entirety of backpack.tf for us

will we get worker benefits? price suggestors can unionize

38 minutes ago, Snailiad said:

epic, thanks

im gonna do some napkin math real quick

as ref is priced at $0.03-0.04 im gonna be reasonable and say $0.04

if i were to do this as a job it would be 9am to 5pm, that's 8 hours

as an average i will say that im doing 4 medium suggestions per hour, that's 15 minutes to type up a successful pricing, and 32 suggestions per day

a medium suggestion nets you 4 ref. 4*4 = 16 ref

16 * 8 = 128 ref

128 / 0.04 = 5.12

$5.12 per day, $25.60 per week

according to theworldcounts.com the average sweatshop worker gets paid around 5 cents an hour, or on a 9-to-5 thats 40 cents a day

confirmed better than sweatshop workers

according to dol.gov the US minimum wage is $7.25 an hour

dont quit your day job

according to this data we can confirm that we could potentially pay sweatshop workers refined metal in wages to price the entirety of backpack.tf for us

will we get worker benefits? price suggestors can unionize

This one had me rolling...    

:D

2 hours ago, Snailiad said:

32 suggestions in a day

👀

But back on topic, yes big vouch from me. I am a totally anonymous user that is absolutely not one bit affiliated with this program whatsoever.

https://backpack.tf/vote?creator=76561198253093948&state=0,1,2

Absolutely no evidence to suggest my involvement one bit.

1 hour ago, Pollen! said:

pog

f2p users can get ref to start trading by making suggestions

Except for the part where they can't check sales because they can't afford premium

9 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Except for the part where they can't check sales because they can't afford premium

they'll be able to afford premium once they get paid enough by the program :v

10 hours ago, Alecto said:

They could always ask for valid item histories in the BP discord and the mods will be happy to copy and paste the relevant item histories :v

16 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

it would especially be good for strangifiers (if that gets included too) because,well...

also this

they are a goldmine to say the least

8 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

it would especially be good for strangifiers (if that gets included too) because,well...

also this

These are now applicable too for payments.

17 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

Collectors too.

15 hours ago, Alecto said:

since when do you need premium to make a suggestion, last time i checked all you need to do is copy

"last 7 days" 

from a bot statistics site on an item with large volume of sales and boom ur good to go

5 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

also this

Perhaps have a thing for items of any sort that haven't seen a price update in years and are clearly very outdated

2 hours ago, Pollen! said:

since when do you need premium to make a suggestion, last time i checked all you need to do is copy

"last 7 days" 

from a bot statistics site on an item with large volume of sales and boom ur good to go

Indeed! Using https://github.com/mninc/gladiator.tf-stats-bptf and https://gladiator.tf/sales are garuanteed easy suggestions.

9 hours ago, Pollen! said:

"last 7 days" 

'Unusual Suggestion Rewards Program'

I have to question whether bot sales qualify as being complete enough for a suggestion on unusuals which are either 1 of 1s being sold by humans or 20+ in circulation

Sure it's sufficient for stuff like the afforementioned strangifiers

• 1 month later...

As a side note; we are still in operation and paying out!

We also accept suggestions for Stangifiers and Collectors, be sure to check us out!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It is with pleasure to announce that we have paid out 11822 refined metal so far, or the equivelant of 174.73 keys!

Keep on suggesting.

• Thanks 1