Question regarding an unusual price suggestion.

Empyrean

I'm looking to make a suggestion for an unusual which has been used in a trade of 100 pure + Something Burning This Way Comes Bone Dome. That would total around 170 keys. What value should I use to suggest the price ?

The Something Burning This Way Comes Bone Dome has an outdated price so you need to find some sales to prove it's current value or update it's price (make a whole new suggestion on it). Then you add the new value + 100 keys and make that the price of the unusual you're trying to price

12 hours ago, Strange said:

The Something Burning This Way Comes Bone Dome has an outdated price so you need to find some sales to prove it's current value or update it's price (make a whole new suggestion on it). Then you add the new value + 100 keys and make that the price of the unusual you're trying to price

Alright.

18 hours ago, Strange said:

What should I do if the hat has only 3 instances and there's been only 3 sales in total, 2 sales years ago and 1 recent sale.

1 minute ago, Raj said:

What should I do if the hat has only 3 instances and there's been only 3 sales in total, 2 sales years ago and 1 recent sale.

Use the recent one, only sales that happened within the past 3 months are valid to use in a suggestion

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

Use the recent one, only sales that happened within the past 3 months are valid to use in a suggestion

Got it.

35 minutes ago, Strange said:

I have created the suggestion and I'll wait till it gets reviewed.

Archived