Dear Athiests

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

just leave it and respect peoples' beliefs.

It's not like Christians disrespect Homosexuality in any way ever because that would make you a hypocrite?

Meh, every time I go on YouTube it's Atheists insulting Theists.

The crazy Christian folk that read Bible verses are just ignored for their stupidity, they're basically at the same rank as the KKK. 

Meh, every time I go on YouTube it's Atheists insulting Theists.

The crazy Christian folk that read Bible verses are just ignored for their stupidity, they're basically at the same rank as the KKK. 

I've lost count of the times people have told me i'm going to burn in hell. You can't disregard them just because they're nut jobs.

Being a atheist myself (but catholic schooled for around 16 years) I can say that most atheists respect other people's beliefs and values and recognise that everyone has their own way of thinking.

I havent seen any atheists being hostile towards anyone based solely on their religion except in those situations when someone with a religious belief forces their own ideals and values upon others. You can imagine being harassed on the street and being told that you will go to hell simply because you weren't baptised that you wont get a very positive response.

I know many atheists which live out the teachings of the bible more than those who follow the religion themselves yet have been told they will be condemned in hell.

Dear anybody with a religion-

its great that you believe in a religion! Its great that you find happiness in a god! And though I may not know why it makes you happy, I will respect the fact that it makes you happy.

Just please don't force your religion, or the expectations of your religion upon me, or the rest of society. Your religion does not make you better than people with other religions, or people without a religion. 

Dear atheists-

Its OK that you don't believe in a god! If you feel happy when you aren't believing in a higher power, go for it!

Just don't shove your lack of faith in a religious person's face. Or anybody really. Please don't. Not believing in a higher being doesn't make you better than those who do. 

Sincerely, 

An Atheist 

Yes

You've got to admit, when it comes to bashing, both are as bad as each other.

But when It comes to atheism, some of them like to generalise like no other, they let a few bad apples spoil the bunch, and that really disappoints me.

This ^

Same can be said to the Extreme Religious persons sho preach their way and yell at you when you say you're Atheist

"You're going to HELL! Confess your sins before you BURN FOR ETERNITY"

It goes both way, but Christians more than anything. I'm Atheist but I respect other people's beliefs and way of life

The first part is generalizing like the guy above me said but not gona lie, the last part is true, sadly.

I believe in evangelizing, but the some of the ways people evangelize do WAY more harm than good.

I couldn't care less whether you believe in a god or not, neither do I care whether there is a god or not.

But I certainly would say atheist before theist, although agnostic doesn't fit the tag either.

I believe in God but I'm not religious at all. Last time I prayed was months ago.

Rude Atheists and Over Religious Christians are both annoying, but regular Atheists and regular Christians are good.

I believe in God but I'm not religious at all. Last time I prayed was months ago.

Rude Atheists and Over Religious Christians are both annoying, but regular Atheists and regular Christians are good.

Yes, this makes so much sense. Everything in moderation right?

Archived