premium search rules

beachdog

i saw a post on here a while back about someone using premium search to buy unusuals from recent unknowledgeable unboxers for cheap which is clearly very manipulative and bannable. but i was wondering if there's any other rules or weird niches of things that can get you banned from the website using premium search. i recently bought a month of premium just to be able to find specific unusuals to offer on that i want. i wouldn't ever try to shark or manipulate someone on the price. but i don't want to do something unintentionally wrong.

As far as I know, the only rule other than not sharking people is not to share item IDs and item owner information with others (unless they say they're making a price suggestion, then it's okay somehow).

Of course, this doesn't mean people won't sometimes get annoyed if you add them out of the blue to offer on something they aren't selling, but it is not against the rules to do so.

Not only with unusuals  other rare items too. Giving a unbalanced trade to new , not experienced trader will result with ban 

Archived