How do I price specialized ks kits?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have recently crafted a spec ks equalizer kit with deadly daffodil and I want to learn how can I price it.

Check steam community market

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized Killstreak Equalizer Kit

Daffodil isn't anything special so list it at the same price as the lowest seller

To work it out in terms of keys, just do (listed price/current scm key price) * current key price in terms of ref and you have a rough ref value to compare to what websites may offer you such as scrap.tf, stn.tf, arcade.tf and more

41 minutes ago, ajdislikesyournamingpolicy said:

Check steam community market

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized Killstreak Equalizer Kit

Daffodil isn't anything special so list it at the same price as the lowest seller

To work it out in terms of keys, just do (listed price/current scm key price) * current key price in terms of ref and you have a rough ref value to compare to what websites may offer you such as scrap.tf, stn.tf, arcade.tf and more

calculated it,it says 41,14728744939271 does this mean its 41 ref?

edit:i converted it to dollars from my currency first so it might not be accurate

2 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

calculated it,it says 41,14728744939271 does this mean its 41 ref?

edit:i converted it to dollars from my currency first so it might not be accurate

I mean, kits always sell better on the steam community market. There's lots of profit to be made there too. But essentially, yeah it's probably around 41 ref, so cross reference with what sites offer you and you might be able to get close to that amount or so.

Most of the time, people buy ks kits on SCM

Archived