what would be the best thing for me to do with 14 ref?

Alqasem

Buy some cosmetics you like for the classes you play or get weapons you're missing; worry about trading when you're willing to drop $20-30 in starting capital.

Bottom-tier trading is just not worth getting into seriously as you're fighting armies of more efficient bots for fractions of pennies. It'll take months to get anywhere worthwhile and all that time could easily be skipped by working a couple hours at a minimum wage job and investing that instead.

If you're really hellbent on trading, I'd recommend buying 5 Freelance or higher grade hats/skins wherever you can find them cheap (I'd suggest looking for beat up Freelance skins such as Autumn Mk.II), trading them into a stat clock and selling the stat clock.

But as Scott said, it's hilariously inefficient trying to profit with such a small amount of capital versus working minimum wage.

I would recommend you buy around 3-5 keys, it would better to start, with as low as you have it would take a lot of time to get to something.

3 hours ago, Flamadin said:

He might find a nice painted hat at regular no paint price and be able to sell at a premium.

I second this method. Also, stranges with parts

18 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

Buy some cosmetics you like for the classes you play or get weapons you're missing; worry about trading when you're willing to drop $20-30 in starting capital.

Bottom-tier trading is just not worth getting into seriously as you're fighting armies of more efficient bots for fractions of pennies. It'll take months to get anywhere worthwhile and all that time could easily be skipped by working a couple hours at a minimum wage job and investing that instead.

17 hours ago, Alecto said:

If you're really hellbent on trading, I'd recommend buying 5 Freelance or higher grade hats/skins wherever you can find them cheap (I'd suggest looking for beat up Freelance skins such as Autumn Mk.II), trading them into a stat clock and selling the stat clock.

But as Scott said, it's hilariously inefficient trying to profit with such a small amount of capital versus working minimum wage.

thank you! im not exactly planning on only trading with THAT low of an amount, i will buy a good bit of keys and use those to trade, but ill remember this, thanks! 

11 hours ago, Flamadin said:

He might find a nice painted hat at regular no paint price and be able to sell at a premium.

8 hours ago, [RCR] The Red Cross said:

I second this method. Also, stranges with parts

ill keep that in mind, thanks for being so kind everyone! 

12 hours ago, Flamadin said:

Even this is becoming a bit inefficient as there's now quite a lot of people specializing in buying/selling painted cosmetics on bp.tf, and they'll happily undercut you until you're low enough for them to just buy your item and go back to their original price. Still is easy profit if you find hats, with DECENT paints, that aren't being sold at a mark-up.

Archived