Asking about my ban on bp.tf

℉ø✖Ħυ❡εłʟ

Well I recently returned to small time tf2 trading and I was surprised to find out that every bot and site hates me, because of my past mistakes.When I was young and knew english like gipsy I go upset every time I saw the key price go up (I had no idea what economy is) and I made multiple suggestions about key prices to be decreased, I didnt list proof I just thought that is the way it has to be.Annnnd I was banned at my first apeal I cursed the guy that was replying to me and he locked the apeal and I cant apeal any more.The purpose of this topic is to get to the moderators so that they can unban me or tell me that there is no way that is happening

I've reopened your appeal from 5 years ago. You can write your appeal in a reply there and a moderator will handle it.

Is it even possible to be unbanned??? I want to say that I was banned for proofless suggestions and inappropriate language not for scamming people+ I am not trading unusuals my biggest trade is probably giving 1 key for 30ref... I hope you take that into account.I admit that I lied in my ban apeal and I said that I dont have a family member that has a steam account (while I have a brother that has an account) but that is because I was afraid of ruining my brother`s account . Your spyware that tracks ip adresses is correct ids:76561198114083302; 76561198164561202 do live in the same house and use the same computer BUT while  https://backpack.tf/u/76561198164561202 is indeed my brother`s account he got banned bacause it seemed like I was using it as an alt while that is not the case.

I am writing this because I want to be unbanned so I can trade again, and I would be grateful if you answer: Will I ever be unbanned if I provide correct information?Do I have to wait an year?Will my brother be unbanned? Do I have to list him as related to me anywhere?

8 hours ago, ℉ø✖Ħυ❡εłʟ said:

[...] I admit that I lied in my ban apeal [...]

Everything about your ban appeal will be discussed in the appeal itself, ask it there not here

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived