tf2 keys dropping in price

MasterTomek1

Anybody knows why are the keys suddenly dropping on Steam market? Is it in anyway related to csgo RMR capsules sale?

1 minute ago, AdMortem said:

seems in a normal price range to me (1,92 euros), the price of keys fluctuates so it should rise in price soon

They're usually 2.14ish lol

image.png.00db80ff21ac6814c8a56584bb73388d.png

1 minute ago, Zeus_Junior said:

They're usually 2.14ish lol

image.png.00db80ff21ac6814c8a56584bb73388d.png

i meant on a broader scale where it fluctuates between rougly around 1,90 euros and 2,15 euros

So I’m new to the trading stuff does this mean that keys are now worth 32 cents? And by extension golden pans are now worth less?

19 minutes ago, BIGNARF said:

So I’m new to the trading stuff does this mean that keys are now worth 32 cents? And by extension golden pans are now worth less?

Nope - keys are still worth whatever they're selling for on your chosen platform (I'm in Australia so I can only see the value on SCM in dollarydoos, but it's definitely not 32c US lol)

Though I've never owned one I'd be willing to guess a Golden Pan's value is more closely tied to a real world money value than to a price in keys.

Stuff's just a bit cheaper now because people are selling off stuff to invest in the CSGO rmr capsules which are selling for 32 cents.

1 hour ago, BIGNARF said:

Sounds like you're looking at the wrong kind of key.

Archived