My items got stolen, and is right now being selled by a bot named Eric

TerenSky57

Recently I loss all my items for no reason, then recently I checked my backpack and appearantly someone stolen a bunch of my items on April 1st and gave them to a bot and selling them without my permission and notice. If you have seen, or own a item that is previously owned by KFP TerenSky, let me know.

Edited by TerenSky57
To be get some notifications of stolen items that belong to me

If you have no memory of trading all these items yourself then your account might be hijacked, follow all of the steps below

1. Change password immediately, and also change it anywhere else you have the same password set. The scammer will try to log into your email with it when he loses access.
2. De-authorize all other devices here: https://store.steampowered.com/twofactor/manage 
3. Revoke any API keys set. Their only use, if you don't know what it is, is keeping control of your account. https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
4. If this still doesn't resolve the issue, contact Steam Support at https://help.steampowered.com/

Eric is a trading site bot, the scammer likely dumped everything there. These items can not be returned

If you have any questions, ask

2 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

If you have no memory of trading all these items yourself then your account might be hijacked

Hangover unusual party oO

Jokes aside, you must have used you Log In informations somewhere where the scammer could fish the informations. Any ideas?

22 hours ago, Strange said:

unfortunately bots from trading sites can't detect which items have been scammed or not

This is a big problem to me. If you run bots, you can basically trade with scammers and accept no responsibility for it. 

Bots have more rights than humans. The machine uprising is already here. 

23 minutes ago, creepio said:

This is a big problem to me. If you run bots, you can basically trade with scammers and accept no responsibility for it. 

I do agree with this tbh. I mean usually the sites should automatically ban bp banned users/Marked SR Scammers, but unfortunately they still find ways to evade bans (ALT Accounts, etc... )

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

I do agree with this tbh. I mean usually the sites should automatically ban bp banned users/Marked SR Scammers, but unfortunately they still find ways to evade bans (ALT Accounts, etc... )

Let us all put (BOT) in our name ez pz solution can buy shit from scammers now lolololol

On 4/7/2021 at 7:33 PM, Cool Fez said:

Simple steamid steamrep check. It is a giant loophole, I might aswell make a bot then ez deals.

6 hours ago, creepio said:

This is stupid. Most if not all bots and bots sites check SR marks and some even decline trades from all features bp bans.

It is also not the point of the thread, so stop spamming about it here.

• Thanks 3