Untradeables, gift-wraping, and pricing

Skullkid_33

I have been clening my inventory because i no longer play and i need the cash (selling on steam marked). i was curious to see how my untradeables were priced- and i couldnt belive it.

It said that Lugermorphs and Licence to maim both go for 200+ keys(here on Backpac). that cant be right, right? the luger is: not tradeable, not marketable Tags: uniqe. The licence to maim is the same)

I know that poker night at the inventory has been removed from steam store, but i just cant wrap my head around that they can be worth that much. in my earlier days i sold some other PNATI stuff, and giftwrapping is still a thing i think. 

My question is really; am i mad, the world mad, or did i stumble across a finely aged cheese? 

Gift wraps can no longer be used on untradeable items unfortunately (See: Patch notes).

The suggested values you were looking at (most of them outdated) are for the tradeable version of these items.

Untradeable items that were gift-wrapped prior to this patch can still be traded, however they'll be bound to the account that unwraps them. (example)

Oh, thats unfortunate. So basically everything thats in my inventory marked as Untradeable and unmarketable is just laying there, never to be used again.

Thanks for the answer! 

Archived