Any specific or good tip at startling unusual trading?

Francisco112

Im gonna start tf2 trading about Wednesday of the next with around 17-19 keys depending if I sell some things, could you give some tip or advice?

I have been trading since around November and see guides so I already know more than the basic at this point so I would appreciate tips more centered around unusuals.

Other than what these guys^ said, being a cool dude goes a long way.

When I want to buy or sell something I will often check in with trading buddies in those circles.

They can tell you everything about the market and the items they are selling and are more likely to give you discounts on items as a result of you being a frequent & good customer. 

That being said; be genuine. Don't be too nice or you won't ever profit. Don't be too greedy or you will end up burning those bridges you built. 

If you really want to startle the world of unusual trading, I would recommend buying some high tier 1 of 1 halloween unusuals (preferably with cash) for around twice their usual market rate. Several weeks later, you should then announce a "cashout" and quicksell these unusuals for around 30% - 40% of the price you paid. This would be sure to startle the unusual traders.

21 hours ago, Perhaps-eron said:

If you really want to startle the world of unusual trading, I would recommend buying some high tier 1 of 1 halloween unusuals (preferably with cash) for around twice their usual market rate. Several weeks later, you should then announce a "cashout" and quicksell these unusuals for around 30% - 40% of the price you paid. This would be sure to startle the unusual traders.

Well said sir!

Archived