Just wanna trade keys for refs

TKC

Ok so I'm all new to the trading community and I would like to know how can I get ref for keys and how do I put a key on the backpack.tf market and everything so. If someone can help I would loooove it (si t'es français encore plus)

On 4/2/2021 at 12:52 PM, TKC said:

Ok so I'm all new to the trading community and I would like to know how can I get ref for keys and how do I put a key on the backpack.tf market and everything so. If someone can help I would loooove it (si t'es français encore plus)

When your keys are tradable, you can sell your key to buy orders on here (on the right of this link) which is the quickest way to sell them https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Mann Co. Supply Crate Key/Tradable/Craftable

Otherwise if you just wanna list it and be patient just go to your backpack, hover over your key, click on "Sell", put the amount of Refined you want someone to buy it for in the "Refined" section then click on "Place Listing"

(ps: I am actually French too, so if you wanna add me go for it :) )

you can get refined by trading or crafting

if you have weapons you can smelt them into a scrap and then 3 scrap into a reclaimed and then 3 reclaimed into refined but you can also try crafting hats or weapons and hope to get a reskin (like the awp) though this usually makes you lose profit than gain any

the other option is trading which isnt that great anymore due to the immense competition that bots brough though its still the best option, just try to look for things people might pay more for like paint and parts

Archived