Can someone help me with pricing an Item?

Sunian

Start by looking at the history of these and then look at the unapplied paint values

You might want to hit up some of the unusual weapon discords and ask them too

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Flame Thrower/Tradable/Craftable/702

at least on bp.tf, the very minimum you can get is 22 keys

i suggesting looking at isotope flame thrower price suggestions (recent ones, not the ones like 3 years ago) and try to get a rough estimate

dont forget to check out other markets and sites to see if you can find any sales for it and also the items history (and other histories of the same flame thrower) and see how much it has gone for in the past

I'd guess somewhere in the ballpark of 45-50 keys for the sake of an answer a little more useful than the last two

Portal Plastered -> nice, but still a merc grade

Isotope -> best effect

Flame thrower -> very middle-of-the-road weapon to make with it, while I don't have hands-on experience trying to sell unusual flame throwers, I suspect they're not a very easy sell. Still worlds better than making a shahanshah or a scorch shot or something

Add it all up and absolutely none of it fits together

But on the plus side, it is Factory New on a liked skin

8 hours ago, Alecto said:

I'd guess somewhere in the ballpark of 45-50 keys for the sake of an answer a little more useful than the last two

Portal Plastered -> nice, but still a merc grade

Isotope -> best effect

Flame thrower -> very middle-of-the-road weapon to make with it, while I don't have hands-on experience trying to sell unusual flame throwers, I suspect they're not a very easy sell. Still worlds better than making a shahanshah or a scorch shot or something

Add it all up and absolutely none of it fits together

But on the plus side, it is Factory New on a liked skin

Excuse me, shahanshah is clearly the best weapon to apply paints too

26 minutes ago, Seeves said:

Excuse me, shahanshah is clearly the best weapon to apply paints too

Idk man it's pretty hot In-game and there's no prior sale history as I used the Warpaint to make a Flamethrower

Archived