Best way to get scm funds?

Josh From Raw

Long story short since you can no longer find id's of user I need to find the cheapest possible way to get 600$ worth of scm funds to buy a self made key since no one with any of the duped ones wanted to take my 200k offers so i'm going to be forced to buy it off the scm somehow.

If you buy keys to resell you will need to get them below $2.08 to account for the 15% steam tax. Seeing how you have 0 trust you're probably not gonna have much luck buying that many keys in a short amount of time for the potential few cents buying and reselling would save you.* mannco . store has them at 1.98/1.99 iirc (because of the 5% buyer fee) so since you'd need to sell 300 keys you'd save about $30 compared to buying gift cards/ direct steam funds. Could also do tickets but their resale value is slightly worse than keys per dollar and is probably gonna only be ~$20-25 saved. Nothing else is gonna move fast enough and be worth it (probably).

*Private transaction selling is around $1.80 which will save you $84 which sounds pretty good on the wallet but you must consider that 1) like I said you're probably gonna have to do a few little transactions to build up trust and 2) by making this post you've alerted people there's a buyer for this and thus someone might try to snatch the item before you can get the money and then resell it for $700+ thus more than the potential savings of going this route.

Like FP jh34ghu43gu said, your best bet is to buy keys from a site for cash to resell. Buy orders are currently at $2.45 (11.51 CST), which means you would need to buy below 2.14 to make it a profitable trade. BitSkins is currently at $2.02, Mannco.store at $1.95, and CS.Deals is at $1.86. Of course, all of this is without taking into account buyers' fees, which I am unsure of how much each site charges. I would also check and see if you could find any other 'liquid' items to move funds around, such as Australiums, Max's Heads, Bill's Hats, Earbuds, etc.. Occasionally, you can get a better deal on one of those items than keys.

21 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

If you buy keys to resell you will need to get them below $2.08 to account for the 15% steam tax. Seeing how you have 0 trust you're probably not gonna have much luck buying that many keys in a short amount of time for the potential few cents buying and reselling would save you.* mannco . store has them at 1.98/1.99 iirc (because of the 5% buyer fee) so since you'd need to sell 300 keys you'd save about $30 compared to buying gift cards/ direct steam funds. Could also do tickets but their resale value is slightly worse than keys per dollar and is probably gonna only be ~$20-25 saved. Nothing else is gonna move fast enough and be worth it (probably).

*Private transaction selling is around $1.80 which will save you $84 which sounds pretty good on the wallet but you must consider that 1) like I said you're probably gonna have to do a few little transactions to build up trust and 2) by making this post you've alerted people there's a buyer for this and thus someone might try to snatch the item before you can get the money and then resell it for $700+ thus more than the potential savings of going this route.

Yep, looks like someone has done exactly that already - purchased and instantly relisted at much higher

1 hour ago, Adahn said:

Yep, looks like someone has done exactly that already - purchased and instantly relisted at much higher

Naw that $800 listing was already there, whoever bought the $600 one has run off with it.

Archived