Price of this unusual taunt?

Mcfighter2

It's a Twinkling Lights Skullcracker. I'm thinking 17~18 keys? I'm not an experienced trader and I'm just looking to sell it for a good price. Also, will the price of the taunt rise eventually since it's a limited effect? If so, should I wait to sell it for later?

I was lookin at this page for a price range and I'm thinking yea probably 10-15 now and 20-30 keys in a year.

Open the stats page, wtf 45 key sell orders and 15 key buy orders?

To be fair I thought this was a non-looping demo only taunt till after I opened the stats page 🤦‍♂️

I'd say 20-25 based on the sister effect but I'm cba on keeping up with what the new effects are and if this one is "hip n cool".

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I was lookin at this page for a price range and I'm thinking yea probably 10-15 now and 20-30 keys in a year.

To be fair I thought this was a non-looping demo only taunt till after I opened the stats page 🤦‍♂️

I'd say 20-25 based on the sister effect but I'm cba on keeping up with what the new effects are and if this one is "hip n cool".

Probably won't easily get 45 for it though, the sellers at 45 have all been there for a while (22 days to a month)

7 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Wow, I'm surprised it's worth that much, since most unusual taunts are worth jack. I got it a little over a month ago on the steam market for $33.

Archived