Starting to main a new class

When the

ok making a conversation about your title in a trading website and yes people can do it freely, but whatever. Just play and main what class you want, it doesn't matter. Want to help people? Main medic or engi. Want to have some fancy airshots? Main soldier or demo. Want some EPIC FRAGS? Main sniper or spy. Want to see people's pain and make them suffering? Main pyro and use the phlog. 

49 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

ok making a conversation about your title in a trading website and yes people can do it freely, but whatever. Just play and main what class you want, it doesn't matter. Want to help people? Main medic or engi. Want to have some fancy airshots? Main soldier or demo. Want some EPIC FRAGS? Main sniper or spy. Want to see people's pain and make them suffering? Main pyro and use the phlog. 

I mean he posted it in tf2 discussions...

My advice is abandon this idea of 'needing to have a main'

Just play whatever class the team needs/you feel like playing. You'll find it's much more valuable being able to play every class (or even just a few different classes) at least to an average level than to be good at one specific thing - if one person on the other team happens to be good at your counter class, you're probably not going to have much fun.

Look at what draws you to playing Heavy and apply it to other classes. I main Heavy, mostly because I'm very much a hunker-down and support the team kind of player, and because of that I also main Engineer since he offers a similar experience.

2 hours ago, When the said:

What class should i start to main i main heavy now but i want to find another class to do i just want other people's ideas thanks :)

medic. feel the pain all those pocket meds have felt :)

I suggest you to play the class you enjoy the most. (except heavy, because you already played that a lot) 

If you wanna have fun, try something that counters heavy. (spy, scout, sniper)

Or just play with a class you think you enjoy and also can play well, therefore you'll have a good experience and enjoy the game. Do not struggle with a class you don't really like just because you wanna that as your main. Also watch some yt gameplays! ;)

Archived