Burning TC overtaken?

Funny Astro

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Captain is not even a All-Class Hat. It is only for Soldier, Heavy & Medic. Whereas, Heavy is always a cancer when selling it. Nobody likes to play with Heavy. Therefore, it leaves to two classes which are popular, the Soldier and the Medic. I don't think this hat should deserve that much. It's just an Unusual which ain't even an all-class, why would people even buy it.

I would never want a Unusual TC in my life.

Team Captain is not even a All-Class Hat. I don't think this hat should deserve that much. It's just an Unusual which ain't even an all-class, why would people even buy it.

Well.. I really never understand the hype for TC.. it's overrated as h3ll

One person has ever paid 160 for that while lots of people gather earbuds and try to buy a Burning TC for 150. This is where rarity decides value. ... Let's compare them again in a year and see what they have become.

Taco had his burning TC on the market like a year ago. I dont think he sold it, even though he had an like 150 pure earbud offer.

Also when did this Crones get unboxed?

Taco had his burning TC on the market like a year ago. I dont think he sold it, even though he had an like 150 pure earbud offer.

Also when did this Crones get unboxed?

Taco sold to Gorror.

A few months ago (3-4).

The tree is uglier than the Gibus.

You only hate it cause it's not worth much compared to the other All-Class hats.

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, IT'S BEAUTIFUL, EMBRACE IT!

I'd like to see how they do when both are on sale at the same time. 

But seriously if the TC gets overthrown I'm gonna cry that hat was Jesus and I was a lowly peasant when I started trading.

I wanna see another person pay 300 buds for one.

The next sale if ever would definitely have to be more more than 300

Archived