[CLOSED!]✨ ⭐TF2 SFM Commissions (Highly Customizable) ⭐✨

Sniper's Kangaroo Wife

Sniper's Kangaroo Wife

The commissions are now closed! Ill post again when I reopen them :D

OLD TEXT:

Hi people! ✨ xD

I'm taking TF2 SFM commissions again, as I'm saving up for university payment.

➡Here's prices and details - https://imgur.com/a/a91jUlO

➡And here's the examples of my posters - https://imgur.com/a/dMwuayI

➡Here's my Instagram for almost all of my posters - instagram.com/skw_sfms/

As you can see from the examples, I mainly specialize in posters with moderate amount of visual effects(particles, sparkles, etc), but I can also do posters with less effects if you want to.

❕

• If interested, comment on my Steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/SnipersKangarooWife/

Or

Send me a private message on my:

•Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/skw_sfms/

•Twitter - https://twitter.com/skw_arts

⭐

I only have 200USD left to completely pay it off. But afterwards I also want to save up for a new phone (around 150-200 usd), as my current one is on the brink of dying.

So yeah. If you are looking for a professional looking poster, I'll try my best not to disappoint you and make the poster as accurate to your request as possible :D

b957yVO.png

Looks like good artwork but it's a bit too expensive. There are hundreds of people with artwork just as good that charge significantly less. (Like 2 keys for full body)

• Like 3
Sniper's Kangaroo Wife
9 hours ago, JacobB said:

Looks like good artwork but it's a bit too expensive. There are hundreds of people with artwork just as good that charge significantly less. (Like 2 keys for full body)

Can't believe I still have to clarify not to complain about price. I've had people commission specifically me because they like my style and I don't have to undercharge myself and ruin the market even more because others do so.

Sniper's Kangaroo Wife
9 hours ago, JacobB said:

Also do you think I didn't spend at least some time looking over at many others' prices to determine my own? Do you expect me to tremendously lower my price because "there are hundreds of people with artwork just as good"? Yes I understand that I wont have as many clients, isn't it clear that I do? What purpose does your comment serve?

SmashingBrand
4 hours ago, Sniper's Kangaroo Wife said:

Also do you think I didn't spend at least some time looking over at many others' prices to determine my own? Do you expect me to tremendously lower my price because "there are hundreds of people with artwork just as good"? Yes I understand that I wont have as many clients, isn't it clear that I do? What purpose does your comment serve?

I feel like JacobB was just making a suggestion, because its going to be a tad bit harder for you to find clients for yourself, but thats just a suggestion, you don't have to undercharge yourself if you don't want to. 🙂

• Like 1
Sniper's Kangaroo Wife
2 hours ago, SmashingBrand said:

I feel like JacobB was just making a suggestion, because its going to be a tad bit harder for you to find clients for yourself, but thats just a suggestion, you don't have to undercharge yourself if you don't want to. 🙂

I've heard this "suggestion" a million times and I never needed it besides one time years ago, so it irritates the heck out of me coz in my poster examples on imgur some images clearly say 'commission', which means I have enough experience in commissioning sphere not to need 'ur prices are too expensive' suggestion coz duh, you dont say? In the market where tons of people undeprice themselves of course my prices are gonna seem expensive. The sad part is even my prices are cheap for those kinda posters, but I had to choose those prices coz so many people undervalue their work and I dont wanna undervalue myself THAT much. Yes I do struggle getting clients but I've already reached 44% of my uni payment with SFM commissions alone and now Im just searching if anyone happens to like my posters and wants to support me financially and get a poster done by me. Getting those useless advices really tick me off. If someones gonna give an advice, at least give one that makes sense (like where to search for potential clients or something).

• Astonished 1
Sniper's Kangaroo Wife

While I'm at it, does anyone know a better place or a way to attract potential clients? Thats the advice I need. not the overdone to hell 'ur prices are too expensive' one.

• Like 1
Sniper's Kangaroo Wife
34 minutes ago, Goliac said:

You ain't getting customers with this attitude chief.

I allow myself to show when I get reasonably mad. If someone decides not to commission me because of my attitude to stupid comments, that's their choice. I get mad easily and most of the times I dont express it, because I know it's my anger issues making me unreasonably pissed, but when it's reasonable, it's hard to hold back. 

SmashingBrand
2 hours ago, Sniper's Kangaroo Wife said:

I allow myself to show when I get reasonably mad. If someone decides not to commission me because of my attitude to stupid comments, that's their choice. I get mad easily and most of the times I dont express it, because I know it's my anger issues making me unreasonably pissed, but when it's reasonable, it's hard to hold back. 

Oh, wait! I didn't even realize the prices were USD! I thought it was payment in keys. Neverminded, I'm on board with your stuff, thats a fairly modest price, please don't undercharge your prices no matter what anyone says, 😅

• Haha 1
Sniper's Kangaroo Wife
14 hours ago, SmashingBrand said:

Oh, wait! I didn't even realize the prices were USD! I thought it was payment in keys. Neverminded, I'm on board with your stuff, thats a fairly modest price, please don't undercharge your prices no matter what anyone says, 😅

Man it says right there at the beginning that Im saving up for university 😂 Too bad my uni doesnt take keys as a payment 🤣🤣 

Thanks for understanding :'D I'll only undercharge myself as a last resort.

• Sniper's Kangaroo Wife changed the title to [CLOSED!]✨ ⭐TF2 SFM Commissions (Highly Customizable) ⭐✨
  • Sniper's Kangaroo Wife locked this topic