#NewWizard

What do I write here?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

You don't believe science?

You don't believe in God ?

It only explains it better to those who want a quick and simple answer, and do not put any scientific research into it. 

"How was stuff created?"

religious book: " God"

"k."

It says why too, and how, and for what cause.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Science can explain most if not all of your questions.

He brings up fair points, though, and many of them cannot be explained by science. I am not a creationist. I believe in the big bang and evolution. But how come we evolved like we did? Human's massive brains relative to their body size has been a disadvantage, rather than an advantage, until the past thousand years or so. It seems that so many of the traits we associate with humans give little to no survival advantage, so why did we gain them through evolution?

Also, where did the universe come from? The big bang? And where did that come from? If we keep tracing it back, I would be very surprised if there was no supernatural phenomenon involved.

He brings up fair points, though, and many of them cannot be explained by science. I am not a creationist. I believe in the big bang and evolution. But how come we evolved like we did? Human's massive brains relative to their body size has been a disadvantage, rather than an advantage, until the past thousand years or so. It seems that so many of the traits we associate with humans give little to no survival advantage, so why did we gain them through evolution?

Also, where did the universe come from? The big bang? And where did that come from? If we keep tracing it back, I would be very surprised if there was no supernatural phenomenon involved.

If big bang, where did the two things that collided came from ? And if it was evolution, where did the monkey come from ? 

Animals can't think, if we really made from a monkey, how did the brain develop ? 

If big bang, where did the two things that collided came from ? And if it was evolution, where did the monkey come from ? 

Animals can't think, if we really made from a monkey, how did the brain develop ? 

Animals can think lol :D

Also to answer your previous question- I don't believe in bible or christian god.

Animals can think lol :D

Also to answer your previous question- I don't believe in bible or christian god.

The thing that make you different than animals is by your brain, i never saw an animal making a car or building a PC

The thing that make you different than animals is by your brain, i never saw an animal making a car or building a PC

Watch more cartoons :D Oh and I actually agree with you here

The reason Neanderthals were able to thrive is due to their brain size relative to other hominids. We actually have smaller brains than Neanderthals, but a larger area devoted to language. The dinosaurs were once the dominant species, but their evolutionary features were unable to save them from the change in climate.

"God is not there" I know that is a totally different argument, but still, how did we come here ? How were we born ? How was the first human ever born ? How were the animals created ? The plants ? The seas ? The planets ? The Sun ? The Moon ? The Stars ?  The universe ? Did you know that if the earth was just moved a tiny little bit away the sun there would have been no life on earth and if it was moved towards the sun a tiny little bit we would have burnt ? How perfect are we created, from the bones to the tissues and organs and all the parts of your body, your emotions, for sight/hearing and the list goes on and on, and the thousands of species present, can they possibly be created from none ? No one created them ? They just came from Big Bang or evolution that are theories a wise mind can't accept ? Please. There is plenty of evidence, but it seems that your ego or something is standing in the way of the obvious conclusions that God exists, just like science researches, why don't you research about God ? So please.

Uhhh, that's not evidence, that's just how the world came to be. There are other planets/objects capable of supporting life, this includes Mars as there are bacteria that use Sulfur, not Oxygen to respirate.

I would rather believe that we came from nothing than monkeys transforming into men, we are not pokemons to transform or something. Well it's true, a city full of people turned to monkeys as a punishment from God (written in Quran 2:65-66), but the human specie was still there in other cities,

So where do Neanderthals and the other hominid species fit into this? They just suddenly arrive out of nowhere? This one source instead states that people turn in to monkeys doesn't offer any evidence, nor does it have any supporting sources. Real evolution take thousands, if not millions of years, as mutations do not occur instantly. Woolly mammoths didn't just suddenly evolve into elephants when the ice age ended.

Instead, they make basic stone tools and can utilise the world around them. Animals are more intelligent than you think. We too, have evolved over time - from tribal society to agricultural civilization and beyond. Some societies did not, and remained tribal but did invent their own forms of technology, such as the Native Americans, who produced the world's first ever democractic society.

Humans are animals. So animals can also be brain surgeons. 

Humans are animals. So animals can also be brain surgeons. 

When i went to school, i didn't see any animals attending the classes, but i don't know about your country.

**The reason Neanderthals were able to thrive is due to their brain size relative to other hominids. We actually have smaller brains than Neanderthals, but a larger area devoted to language.

**Uhhh, that's not evidence, that's just how the world came to be. There are other planets/objects capable of supporting life, this includes Mars as there are bacteria that use Sulfur, not Oxygen to respirate.

**So where do Neanderthals and the other hominid species fit into this? They just suddenly arrive out of nowhere? This one source instead states that people turn in to monkeys doesn't offer any evidence, nor does it have any supporting sources. Real evolution take thousands, if not millions of years, as mutations do not occur instantly. Wooly mammoths didn't just suddeny evolve into elephants whan the ice age ended.

Instead, they make basic stone tools and can utilise the world around them. Animals are more intelligent than you think. We too, have evolved over time - from tribal society to agricultural civilization and beyond. Some societies did not, and remained tribal but did invent their own forms of technology, such as the Native Americans, who produced the world's first ever democractic society.

*I had to google Neanderthals to know who they are (too bad we don't take history in schools) ,, and i didn't understand who these dudes are, so i would appreciate some explanations about them.

**"That is how world came to be" i mean common, seriously ? Planets are perfectly placed near each other and plants/animals/humans are just perfect just like that ? From nothing ? By mistake ? I don't understand this kind of logic. 

And i just brought up the man to monkey thing just because evolution makes no sense for me either.

The reason Neanderthals were able to thrive is due to their brain size relative to other hominids. We actually have smaller brains than Neanderthals, but a larger area devoted to language. The dinosaurs were once the dominant species, but their evolutionary features were unable to save them from the change in climate.

What I'm saying is that our brains are unnecessarily large, and often result in complications in childbirth, etc, because of this. Why are they like that?

When i went to school, i didn't see any animals attending the classes, but i don't know about your country.

Did you have biology in you school? 

**"That is how world came to be" i mean common, seriously ? Planets are perfectly placed near each other and plants/animals/humans are just perfect just like that ? From nothing ? By mistake ? I don't understand this kind of logic. 

The Earth is one of millions of planets in the universe, so the chances of one planet being able to contain life aren't that small. Earth isn't in the best position, it will eventually collide with Mars as their orbits slowly change over time.

And i just brought up the man to monkey thing just because evolution makes no sense for me either.

It happened in stages over millions of years, we didn't just suddenly go from being monkeys to humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal ,and shortly after, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens_idaltu , and then via breeding between Neanderthals and Homo sapiens, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens_sapiens

@Karam I'm sorry, but the way you seem to be posting indicates you are very ignorant of the world.

>When i went to school, i didn't see any animals attending the classes, but i don't know about your country.

But you did; the point he was making was that, really, humans are animals. So yes, if you saw humans at school, you saw animals at school.

>I had to google Neanderthals to know who they are (too bad we don't take history in schools) ,, and i didn't understand who these dudes are, so i would appreciate some >explanations about them.

Furthermore, let me explain.

Evolution works by a species being a species, e.g monkeys of some sort. A subgroup of these monkeys begins to deviate biologically; let's pretend they started to grow extra fingers on each hand. All of this happens over a very long time -- millions of years, in some cases. The subspecies deviates so much that it could be classed as a new species: this is how new species are created. Homo Neanderthalensis was one of these new species, and the same process was repeated in that species. Still with me? Well, for each new subspecies or species that is created by this process, it is called evolution. Do you understand now?

Out of curiosity, what country did you receive schooling in?

>"That is how world came to be" i mean common, seriously ? Planets are perfectly placed near each other and plants/animals/humans are just perfect just like that ? From nothing >? By mistake ? I don't understand this kind of logic. 

>And i just brought up the man to monkey thing just because evolution makes no sense for me either.

You are wrong. If the earth was moved 'a tiny bit' towards or away from the Sun, we'd all be OK. It's a relatively large zone that is life-supporting.

You are also wrong: 'From nothing? By mistake?' from nothing, no. I have already explained the concept of evolution, and this happened over up to billions of years; we have already been observing that life can come from space -- have you seen the evidence from the upper atmosphere left by comets and meteorites? Probably not, since your style of writing has been extremely ignorant and all the while incoherent. The universe is massive. Barely anyone can comprehend the size of the universe; and it's getting bigger not only linearly but exponentially. My point here is that the universe is so large, it is bound to appear somewhere that organisms can support themselves autonomously on a planet or moon.

Anyways, I hope I have helped you appreciate the (universe?) world more.

@Karam I'm sorry, but the way you seem to be posting indicates you are very ignorant of the world.

Okay ... Saying my points of how i see my world is ignorant and how you see it is open minded. Moving on ...

So humans are animals, hmm, i would assume that you walk on 4 legs (sarcasm). Anyhow, sure, he have some same organs, we have a lot of similar things together, but animals can't think, they don't work (no, circus doesn't count) and so on. The major thing that differs use from animals is the thing that you are supposed to think with.

What i know about evolution is that apes magically transformed into this perfect creature that is called human which has 0 errors in it (except mutated people, may God help them), and what bothers me is how people think apes magically turned into humans, so let me agree, maybe yes, apes transformed to humans, and if they truly did, there must be someone behind it, and i would assume it would be God (and no, the first human didn't come from and ape).

For your curiosity, i study IGCSE British curriculum .

Wow, i never knew that there is something known as universe, thanks for informing me. I would rather believe in God who caused evolution (if it really happened) that believing evolution happened by itself. And yes, if Earth moves away or towards sun, we wouldn't be able to live on it (tiny bit not ours, tiny bits in hundred of thousand kilometers).

My argument was that the first human didn't come from an ape, i don't know history a lot, so i can't judge late species, so yeah. I have no idea how i was ignorant expressing my believes, but oh well.

Point is, there is God, and there is after life.

Well I can say I tried but lmao at saying evolution is magical and thereafter accepting the origin of the everything from a god. Lol, i give up.

Okay ... Saying my points of how i see my world is ignorant and how you see it is open minded. Moving on ...

So humans are animals, hmm, i would assume that you walk on 4 legs (sarcasm). Anyhow, sure, he have some same organs, we have a lot of similar things together, but animals can't think, they don't work (no, circus doesn't count) and so on. The major thing that differs use from animals is the thing that you are supposed to think with.

What i know about evolution is that apes magically transformed into this perfect creature that is called human which has 0 errors in it (except mutated people, may God help them), and what bothers me is how people think apes magically turned into humans, so let me agree, maybe yes, apes transformed to humans, and if they truly did, there must be someone behind it, and i would assume it would be God (and no, the first human didn't come from and ape).

For your curiosity, i study IGCSE British curriculum .

Wow, i never knew that there is something known as universe, thanks for informing me. I would rather believe in God who caused evolution (if it really happened) that believing evolution happened by itself. And yes, if Earth moves away or towards sun, we wouldn't be able to live on it (tiny bit not ours, tiny bits in hundred of thousand kilometers).

My argument was that the first human didn't come from an ape, i don't know history a lot, so i can't judge late species, so yeah. I have no idea how i was ignorant expressing my believes, but oh well.

Point is, there is God, and there is after life.

"Point is, there is God, and there is after life."

You didn't really explain that point very well.

"My argument was that the first human didn't come from an ape, i don't know history a lot, so i can't judge late species, so yeah. I have no idea how i was ignorant expressing my believes, but oh well."

So you're telling me that despite the fact that you know nothing about the topic, you're still going to argue against it?

And how are Humans not animals?

animal
ˈanɪm(ə)l/
noun

1. 1.
    a living organism which feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.
    "wild animals adapt badly to a caged life"

Well I can say I tried but lmao at saying evolution is magical and thereafter accepting the origin of the everything from a god. Lol, i give up.

Well i think i mis-used some words/sentences, my bad.

Anyhow, why i don't believe in evolution is because 1. I never got good education of it, so i don't really know what it specifically is.

2. My religion says that the first man was a man and didn't come from an ape, fast forward a lot of years, humans (not all) turned into apes after they dis-obeyed God, then maybe new species were formed ? I don't know as i didn't search in that part.

And why people don't believe in God is for the same reasons

1. They didn't get good education about who God is.

2. They just don't want to believe even if evidence is given to them.

Sure, animals and I have a lot in common, but a lot in different too.

Sorry for mis-understanding/mis-informing.

Well i think i mis-used some words/sentences, my bad.

Anyhow, why i don't believe in evolution is because 1. I never got good education of it, so i don't really know what it specifically is.

2. My religion says that the first man was a man and didn't come from an ape, fast forward a lot of years, humans (not all) turned into apes after they dis-obeyed God, then maybe new species were formed ? I don't know as i didn't search in that part.

And why people don't believe in God is for the same reasons

1. They didn't get good education about who God is.

2. They just don't want to believe even if evidence is given to them.

Sure, animals and I have a lot in common, but a lot in different too.

Sorry for mis-understanding/mis-informing.

"Anyhow, why i don't believe in evolution is because 1. I never got good education of it, so i don't really know what it specifically is."

You can't just deny something because A: You weren't taught it, and B: Your religion says otherwise. I suggest you look up evolution and educate yourself with the facts BEFORE making a decision. 

". They didn't get good education about who God is."

​I attended a religious school, and read the bible. I'm still an Atheist.

"They just don't want to believe even if evidence is given to them."

I'm yet to be shown conclusive evidence that God exists.

"Sure, animals and I have a lot in common, but a lot in different too."

Please don't try and say Humans are not animals, it just makes you look stupid.

So tell me exactly why Christ/God/Yahweh/Vishnu just can't visit again like he supposedly did 2000 years ago?

1. It'll show if he's real or not

2. He can tell us exactly what is after Death

3. All wars religious pillages/wars/crusades would have been worth it

4. This ongoing fight between believers and non-believers can end

5. The Apocalypse

'He' has nothing to lose if he just shows himself, so why doesn't he? Does the Bible answer that?

'He' has nothing to lose if he just shows himself, so why doesn't he? Does the Bible answer that?

he isnt doing that because if he were doing that then everyone would believe in god, and this world is just a test of that if you would beleve him or not, and if you were watching him then ofcourse you would beleive him so why would you get reward for that, its not smart thing to do that

thats answear according to judaism

he isnt doing that because if he were doing that then everyone would believe in god, and this world is just a test of that if you would beleve him or not, and if you were watching him then ofcourse you would beleive him so why would you get reward for that, its not smart thing to do that

thats answear according to judaism

So you're telling me that our entire purpose in life is to suck up to a so-called god? 

What a joke.

So you're telling me that our entire purpose in life is to suck up to a so-called god? 

What a joke.

Better live for money and kids then ...

So tell me exactly why Christ/God/Yahweh/Vishnu just can't visit again like he supposedly did 2000 years ago?

1. It'll show if he's real or not

2. He can tell us exactly what is after Death

3. All wars religious pillages/wars/crusades would have been worth it

4. This ongoing fight between believers and non-believers can end

5. The Apocalypse

1. There are signs that he is true

2. He tells us what is after Death in Quran (maybe Bible)

3. No religion must be forced down anyone's throat.

4. It would end if believers would actually do what there religion tells them to do (many "believers" know nothing about their religion)

5. I don't know what is that as of me not being a christian.

Archived