What the hell happened to the Neo tokyo warpaint?

Adherent of the Dawn

I'm relatively inexperienced with trading, I just come in and try to flip hats every couple of months. I am asking why the Neo Tokyo warpaint has such a low sell and own rate. The chart on backpack.tf shows that there used to be over a thousand in circulation, but a sharp dive took place for seemingly no reason. Can someone explain? Did a famous tf2 tuber that used it turn out to be a serial killer? Was it market manipulation? And why the hell do people randomly delete items that are rare anyway? 

23 minutes ago, Adherent of the Dawn said:

I'm relatively inexperienced with trading, I just come in and try to flip hats every couple of months. I am asking why the Neo Tokyo warpaint has such a low sell and own rate. The chart on backpack.tf shows that there used to be over a thousand in circulation, but a sharp dive took place for seemingly no reason. Can someone explain? Did a famous tf2 tuber that used it turn out to be a serial killer? Was it market manipulation? And why the hell do people randomly delete items that are rare anyway? 

backpack sucks with skins, nothing happened to it.

26 minutes ago, Adherent of the Dawn said:

the graph for the amount in existence is just kinda buggy, there's never been a thousand 

19 hours ago, Adherent of the Dawn said:

And why the hell do people randomly delete items that are rare anyway?

Neo and uranium are probably the cheapest war paints to use in trade ups to try for the jazzy war paint - not that this caused your supposed quantity drop but fyi.

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Neo and uranium are probably the cheapest war paints to use in trade ups to try for the jazzy war paint - not that this caused your supposed quantity drop but fyi.

Strage Neo has pretty much disappeared, so I guess it is down to Uranium if you want to do strange trade-ups.

Archived