Gifted Unusuals

LeSoldat

I need help in calculating selling price for "Gifted Unusual." I have a Stormy Storm Tough Guy Touqes.

People keep offering 5 keys because it is "gifted." Need help with Gifted unusual economy.

Thanks!

inb4: comic sans fheg

Normally, I guess you would take 25% off the price, which in this case makes it around 17 keys using current bp.tf price. It could be lower or higher, depending on the unusual, but usually it ends up being lower ;) I usually just try to avoid them completely due to the market rejection, which I think you should do to but I did have a few before.

Lower-tier gifted unusuals are probably much easier to sell than high-tier ones. ;)

Normally, I guess you would take 25% off the price, which in this case makes it around 17 keys using current bp.tf price. It could be lower or higher, depending on the unusual, but usually it ends up being lower ;) I usually just try to avoid them completely due to the market rejection, which I think you should do to but I did have a few before.

Lower-tier gifted unusuals are probably much easier to sell than high-tier ones. ;)

Thanks for the quick response.

The gift tag name is Fobo, it isn't zxcqeqwe12334 or some stuff like that. Just don't like when they low ball it too much to a point of 80% discount cause hurr durr gifted.

I always try to avoid gifted items, because unless it's signed by some super famous guy, eg. not me (lol), STAR_ etc etc, and even if it is, it's hard to sell. So try to get rid of it, and stay clear of em :3

depends on the market. im getting atleast 1 offer a week at 4 buds for my gifted hearts tree and the bp.tf price is 4.5 buds.

i got an offer of 20 keys for a gifted steaming mirror.

on lowend unusuals, gifttag rarely matters more than 10% of the price. it goes more in mid tier, at like 2-5 buds. and then takes a huge turn at like 10 buds. and then dimps out at around 30 buds.

when i buy gifted unusuals i often buy it at like 50% value if the value is above 1 bud. 30% at under 1 bud

I actually find gifted unusuals hella lot easier to sell than my crappy robo/new effect ones. Ive only owned 2 before though, the first one i sold for suggested price within 30 mins. The other one took less than a day and the guy even over-payed for it.

Archived