I'm A Fucking Idiot

GetYaArmour

Saw a bot selling a name tag for less than someone was buying, thought i'd make some quick ref, opened a trade with the bot, clicked what i thought was a name tag and payed 10.11ref, bot accepts trade, i send an offer to the buy for 10.33ref, wasn't accepted. Confused, i checked my inventory, I'D SPENT 10.11REF ON A DESCRIPTION TAG! OMFG! I've lost 10ref because i was a stupid idiot who wasn't paying attention! 😠

@RafasDRI've emailed the owners, but the bot says the dont offer refunds so i may have been screwed. I don't know why their bot is set up to accept trades for way above actual value anyway.

1 hour ago, Seeves said:

Sometimes it be how it do be even if you don't want it to be

It's wild how people think it don't be like it is, but it do be like it is. 

30 minutes ago, DRIFTA said:

dont remember asking

Oh so this entire forum should be based of you then? rename it to DRIFTA Forums? These forums are for everyone, not just you, you selfish conceited bastard. If you want complete control over a community go design your own web page where you can have lots of little accounts that you control, then no-one will do anything with out first consulting you. In short, Fuck Off.

People are losing hundreds of keys everyday in scams and you crying (in stupid way also) about few cents in refs that you can get in like 10-15 minutes.

Whats the point of this thread anyway , you are expecting applause or something ?

6 minutes ago, LÊŒyer said:

People are losing hundreds of keys everyday in scams and you crying (in stupid way also) about few cents in refs that you can get in like 10-15 minutes.

Whats the point of this thread anyway , you are expecting applause or something ?

So i'm not allowed to talk any more? I was just sharing a story. Please explain how to earn 10 ref in 10 minutes with only 49 ref, i'm interested to know.

1 hour ago, GetYaArmour said:

Please explain how to earn 10 ref in 10 minutes with only 49 ref, i'm interested to know.

Spending money is the legitimately easiest way to get going on trading. To put it in perspective, you lost the equivalent of 2-3 minutes worth of work at a minimum wage job.

While it's not impossible to build up from nothing, it's not worth the time and effort to go from nothing to something nowadays.

Or look at this way: Your life lesson to pay close attention to trades only cost you 10 refined, it could've easily cost you a few hundred keys instead as we've seen happen a few times on these boards.

bruh derpy if you wanna keep it civil go ahead and delete 99.99% of the comments in most forum threads

theres no way you cant find at least an insult / """Toxicity"""

• GetYaArmour locked this topic

Archived