Jump to content

Looking for Spell Price Checking Help


Wallace Lord of Owls
 Share

Recommended Posts

After managing to accidentally sell a strange kunai with exorcism on it for the price of a normal kunai like an idiot because I didn't check if it had spells on it, I decided to go through my backpack and check out all the items that I have that have spells on them and figure out how much the spells add to the overall value of the item.

I found this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=623808308

Which has a pretty decent estimate of many spell prices but I was wondering if I could get some input from someone who was quite experienced with Halloween spell pricing for a more detailed look.

 

The items I have in question are:

 

Unusual Fed-Fightin' Fedora (Orbiting Fire) (Team Spirit Paint) (Team Spirit Footprints)

Professional Killstreak Strange Festive Holy Mackerel (Exorcism)

Professional Killstreak Australium Black Box (Pumpkin Bombs) (Exorcism)

Australium Sniper Rifle (Exorcism)

Haunted Horsemann's Hand-Me-Down (Headless Horseshoes)

Phlogistinator (Halloween Fire) (Yes this is a normal item, yes it is dumb that I put it on this, I had no clue it would be worth anything at the time)

Jag (Pumpkin Bombs) (Also a normal item, still dumb)

The Bird-Man of Aberdeen (Spectral Spectrum)

 

Any input on pricing of these would be appreciated! (Mainly just on how much the spells add)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No disrespect to duckDecoy but that spell guide listed above is really sketchy; I would suggest this discord server, there's a spell pricing channel with a lot of experienced and active spell traders. Some of the spells you listed, the sniper rifle and hand-me-down especially, have significant added value, and I'd hate to see them sell for less than their worth. https://discord.gg/sTFFmgvK

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Pineapple Pizza said:

No disrespect to duckDecoy but that spell guide listed above is really sketchy; I would suggest this discord server, there's a spell pricing channel with a lot of experienced and active spell traders. Some of the spells you listed, the sniper rifle and hand-me-down especially, have significant added value, and I'd hate to see them sell for less than their worth. https://discord.gg/sTFFmgvK

 

I will absolutely check that server out; thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/01/2021 at 8:02 PM, Wallace Lord of Owls said:

After managing to accidentally sell a strange kunai with exorcism on it for the price of a normal kunai like an idiot because I didn't check if it had spells on it, I decided to go through my backpack and check out all the items that I have that have spells on them and figure out how much the spells add to the overall value of the item.

I found this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=623808308

Which has a pretty decent estimate of many spell prices but I was wondering if I could get some input from someone who was quite experienced with Halloween spell pricing for a more detailed look.

 

The items I have in question are:

 

Unusual Fed-Fightin' Fedora (Orbiting Fire) (Team Spirit Paint) (Team Spirit Footprints)

Professional Killstreak Strange Festive Holy Mackerel (Exorcism)

Professional Killstreak Australium Black Box (Pumpkin Bombs) (Exorcism)

Australium Sniper Rifle (Exorcism)

Haunted Horsemann's Hand-Me-Down (Headless Horseshoes)

Phlogistinator (Halloween Fire) (Yes this is a normal item, yes it is dumb that I put it on this, I had no clue it would be worth anything at the time)

Jag (Pumpkin Bombs) (Also a normal item, still dumb)

The Bird-Man of Aberdeen (Spectral Spectrum)

 

Any input on pricing of these would be appreciated! (Mainly just on how much the spells add)

Well don't be mistaken but HF on a phlogistinator adds some great value on it. Item can be strangified and I've sold several pro KS HF versions for more than 30k.

I'd say that items with greater value added on them are probably the BB (60k at least), the sniper (not sure about this one, but can easily double its price), the hand-me-down (HH misc, you could try 20k) and the phlog here (20k, I mean it).

Don't let go them for cheap

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ApothicЯ said:

Well don't be mistaken but HF on a phlogistinator adds some great value on it. Item can be strangified and I've sold several pro KS HF versions for more than 30k.

I'd say that items with greater value added on them are probably the BB (60k at least), the hand-me-down (HH misc, you could try 20k) and the phlog here (20k, I mean it).

Don't let go them for cheap

 

Oh I completely missed the fact that there's a strangifier for the phlogistinator; I'm absolutely going to pick one of those up. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...