best sheen and killstreaker

ALPACA

Best sheen is subjective. Team shine is MARGINALLY better, but few people are willing to pay more for JUST team shine.

Going from best to worst of the killstreakers:

1. Cerebral Discharge
  2. Singularity
  3. Incinerator
  4. Fire Horns
  5. Tornado
  6. Flames
  7. Hypno-Beam

If you get a "themed" sheen-killstreaker combo, it should be worth more. Daffodil Cerebral Discharge and Manndarin Incinerator are two good examples.

Best sheen is subjective. Team shine is MARGINALLY better, but few people are willing to pay more for JUST team shine.

Going from best to worst of the killstreakers:

• Cerebral Discharge
  • Singularity
  • Incinerator
  • Fire Horns
  • Tornado
  • Flames
  • Hypno-Beam
If you get a matching sheen-killstreaker combo, it should be worth more. Daffodil Cerebral Discharge and Manndarin Incinerator are two good examples.
ftfy

]-]_[-[

Manndarin Incinerator = Best combo ftw (Have it on my pro gen bison)

Yea, Manndarin Incinerator is a freaking beast on all pyro weapons...

I have Manndarin + Incenerator to go with my Hellfire Infernal Impaler, it's pretty cool.

I'm gonna try out Manndarin + Flames too at some point, and maybe Fire Horns.

They're just so damn expensive for Rocket Launcher, and Shotgun.

The one I have is for my Bat Outta Hell which was, understandably, dirt cheap. I can only get enough kills with it to see the effect against bots or with random crits.

I haven't sold a lot of these, but incenerator has to be one of the best looking.

I don't understand how people go for discharge and fire horns though, I think those two look terrible and I can't imagine them matching well with many effects.

on every post, theres 1 person thats different xD

Opinions.

I have Incinerator active in my signature (which is from a full size screenshot on my steam account) and it's not bad looking really. Still gonna try out Flames at some point just so I can see what it's like with my hat.

Archived