Just bought 3 keys. I guess i'm ready to start trading. How do i begin?

throwaway

well, i actually put the same quantity into the game and from experience i recommend you participate in some auctions in scrap.tf sometimes you can found some very good items at very low initial price.

you can also try to buy quicksells but in some items can be difficult to found an enough gap between sellers and buyers unles is a vey specific, also remmeber that in case a weapons have good parts you can sell it for more that the price of the strange weapons without parts.

If your trying to start making profit off of 3 keys

don't bother

the amount of time you invest into it isn't worth the return you'll get. 

At minimum you'd probably need 10-20 keys to start trading for profit and even then you'll need a good understanding of the market. 

6 hours ago, throwaway said:

Done. Now what should I do? What should I buy and where to sell?

do your own research, look at trading guides, and honestly just jump in. If you lose shit, its barely a couple dollars. And if you make money, good for ya!

13 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

If your trying to start making profit off of 3 keys

don't bother

the amount of time you invest into it isn't worth the return you'll get. 

At minimum you'd probably need 10-20 keys to start trading for profit and even then you'll need a good understanding of the market. 

Understood. But even if i buy the minimum of 10 keys, how should i start? And also, where can I inform myself more about the market?

20 hours ago, Francisco112 said:

well, i actually put the same quantity into the game and from experience i recommend you participate in some auctions in scrap.tf sometimes you can found some very good items at very low initial price.

you can also try to buy quicksells but in some items can be difficult to found an enough gap between sellers and buyers unles is a vey specific, also remmeber that in case a weapons have good parts you can sell it for more that the price of the strange weapons without parts.

Thanks for your sugestion. I will give it a try.

Archived