Need some help pricing an unusual weapon I unboxed

tom27

Hi!

Recently I unboxed an Isotope Elfin Enamel (MW) skin that I put on a sniper. (It looks Factory New)

image.png.77bd4b18f997fd7d3c9795c47695c7d3.png

After using it for a good while I'm now looking to sell it but I'm not entirely sure how much it's worth even after trying to do some research.
There isn't really too much information on unusual weapons that is at least easy to find.

Would really appreciate any and all help towards figuring out just how much this thing is worth.

I really don't want to get lowballed lol

Green effect on green weapon is good stuff. Commando grade is nice.

This is a new war paint, so I don't think it is settled exactly what tier it falls in yet. MW is nice, but FN might have been worth twice as much, lots of snobs out there.

Sniper rifle is not the highest selling price weapon, but not sure what weapon is. You would think rocket launcher, but everyone uses their war paint to make rocket launchers.

I'm going to say 65 to 75 keys.

id say the high range is 65. the effect matches the paint which is nice, and it's on a desirable stock weapon. if you really wanted to sell it you shouldn't have applied it haha.

May not get 65 pure keys for it, but I still think it sells for around $150 if listed on S.C.M. (after a month or 2)

And thinking about it, the best weapon to use this one would have been a scattergun. Lime green scunts are a real thing.

6 hours ago, Flamadin said:

And thinking about it, the best weapon to use this one would have been a scattergun. Lime green scunts are a real thing.

The Scout also has all those elf cosmetics which would theme well with the weapon.

17 hours ago, Flamadin said:

May not get 65 pure keys for it, but I still think it sells for around $150 if listed on S.C.M. (after a month or 2)

Can confirm, was the biggest lime scout of 2017.

Archived