Stickybomb Detonation Timer?

1nk

Been looking around for a possible add-on/mod/whatever for community servers at the least, that would be a timer for the stock stickybomb's detonation time. Not sure if this exists, as either an independent mod, or part of a hud. If it's a part of a hud, is there a place that I can design/modify custom huds (like adding that timer to the hud I currently use and prefer)? 

51 minutes ago, villain said:

The stickybomb detonation is instant, so I dont see why you would need that timer. Or did you mean the charge meter?

untrue. stickybombs detonate  .7 seconds after being launched

You're referring to the time it take for them to prime?  You easily become aware of the timing after some experience. Detonation and priming are two different things, mind you.  I don't think there is a hud which has the priming time shown, but I could be wrong.  They all should show the stickybomb distance charge meter though.

2 hours ago, villain said:

The stickybomb detonation is instant, so I dont see why you would need that timer. Or did you mean the charge meter?

yeah that's what I meant, forgot which was which for a min

1 hour ago, Ranx said:

You're referring to the time it take for them to prime?  You easily become aware of the timing after some experience. Detonation and priming are two different things, mind you.  I don't think there is a hud which has the priming time shown, but I could be wrong.  They all should show the stickybomb distance charge meter though.

im kinda used to it, except i typically hold down mouse2 which stops reloading, i'd rather have something to sort of train myself to the timing to click, as well as a bit for jumping. In the title, I just meant how long it takes to detonate from shooting, the .7 seconds, and maybe another .135 that i saw on the wiki, for either max ramp up or actual time from click to det

The game already provides you with this, stickies will blink 4 or 5 times when they are ready to detonate.

Also if you wait for the demo's left hand to touch the stickybomb launcher and then hold right click you will continue to reload.

Archived