Low-Tier Unusual Pricing Suggestion

CaptainKodachrome

While I don't intend to sell this just yet, I would like some suggestions on pricing this hat. Since it's relatively common Gen 2 unusual (Orbiting Fire) on a fairly new hat, (Scream Fortress, 2019) I don't expect to get more than 10 keys, but I've seen the price of this item trend between 6-15. Any ideas?

Snuff.PNG

1 minute ago, CaptainKodachrome said:

I was hoping more for a 'trending' price than just the suggested price, but thanks anyway. :3

Look at the other listings from it to gain an idea. Youve got a guy at 9 keys so aim for that or lower. 

• Like 1
CaptainKodachrome
1 minute ago, kayalancer said:

Look at the other listings from it to gain an idea. Youve got a guy at 9 keys so aim for that or lower. 

Will do. Appreciate it.

17 hours ago, CaptainKodachrome said:

I was hoping more for a 'trending' price than just the suggested price, but thanks anyway. :3

Suggested prices are based off of recent sales though

If you think you could get more for it, you could always list it on a site like Mannco store for more than 9 keys and then just buy the keys once it sells (I've had several instances where I've had an item listed for higher on Marketplace tf or the SCM than the classifieds and it sold). Otherwise, there's no way you're getting more than 9 keys for it until the one on sale at the moment eventually sells. I'd probably list it for 8 keys and then about 2/3 of a key in ref.