I can get banned for this

cozmin

I made a classified on backpack.tf and I went to a trade server. In that time some one send me a trade whit that price but I didn't saw it and I sold that item to other guy from server. And this morning I got a angry message because I didn't accept trade ( trade wa canceled because I didn't have that item anymor) and how I will get bannde 

Sry if is wrong topic I'm new in bp forum 

That's pretty interesting situation, i think if you can proof that you've sold this item not 5 hours after the guy's trade offer was sent you're fine with that. Without context to that guy it looks like you just didn't want to make trade.

Just now, Vebster said:

Without context to that guy it looks like you just didn't want to make trade.

I'd disagree there. If the trade gets canceled due to the items being unavailable, it's pretty obvious that the item got traded to someone else.

26 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

I'd disagree there. If the trade gets canceled due to the items being unavailable, it's pretty obvious that the item got traded to someone else.

Yes but people who do things like not selling items for their listed price use that "being unavailable" all the time. Just sending item to their second account can make the same effect even though that's possible to check with backpack.tf histories.

6 hours ago, Vebster said:

That's pretty interesting situation, i think if you can proof that you've sold this item not 5 hours after the guy's trade offer was sent you're fine with that. Without context to that guy it looks like you just didn't want to make trade.
[...]
Yes but people who do things like not selling items for their listed price use that "being unavailable" all the time.

No need for this. I don’t think you can even see the exact time it was canceled.

For your other comment, this rarely happens with sell orders.

With buy orders you might see this with keys going unavailable.

6 hours ago, Jarool said:

nah if you already sold it, you're in the clear. tough shit on them for being too slow.

This is correct, you just sold it to someone else. Nothing wrong here

Archived