Are false negative reports allowed on backpack.tf?

Bird Of PrAy

I have over 6 years and 8300 hours on TF2 and have never had a single negaive report against me anywhere till now.  I use backpack mainly for buying weps.  Two days ago while I was attempting to buy trading cards for a scrap in a skial.com server, a gamer started raging  that I was sharking because I was not telling noobs they could sell the cards on the market for more.  He caused such a disturbance he was vote muted by other gamers in th server.  He has now left a negative report on my profile on backpack.tf and his report has nothing to do with any transaction on backpack.tf.  I never targeted noobs or anyone else.  I just ask on my mic in servers for cards for a scrap each, foils and booster packs for 4 scrap.  I even state that foils can go for a lot so check market price before selling them.  What is wrong with that?  His comments make it out like I am sharking noobs.  That is a lie.  How can I get this report removed.  It tarnishes my flawless rep just because of the fact it is shown as a negative report.  Read it and you will see what I mean.  I have no idea who this guy is.  My reputation is very important to me.  Thanks and God bless.  Bird Of PrAy [toj.cc] TF2-T [A]

I have over 6 years and 8300 hours on TF2 and have never had a single negaive report against me anywhere till now.  I use backpack mainly for buying weps.  Two days ago while I was attempting to buy trading cards for a scrap in a skial.com server, a gamer started raging  that I was sharking because I was not telling noobs they could sell the cards on the market for more.  He caused such a disturbance he was vote muted by other gamers in th server.  He has now left a negative report on my profile on backpack.tf and his report has nothing to do with any transaction on backpack.tf.  I never targeted noobs or anyone else.  I just ask on my mic in servers for cards for a scrap each, foils and booster packs for 4 scrap.  I even state that foils can go for a lot so check market price before selling them.  What is wrong with that?  His comments make it out like I am sharking noobs.  That is a lie.  How can I get this report removed.  It tarnishes my flawless rep just because of the fact it is shown as a negative report.  Read it and you will see what I mean.  I have no idea who this guy is.  My reputation is very important to me.  Thanks and God bless.  Bird Of PrAy [toj.cc] TF2-T [A]

The less you care, the happier you'll be.

PS buying cards for a scrap is taking advantage of noobs. But who are we kidding anyone who has anything either a.) paid for it with real money or b.) made it in profit by buying low and selling high.

After reading your profile comments, I would just like to say that it feels pretty awesome to come across someone with like faith.

Feel free to give me an add in you are interested, It would be pretty neat if we could chat sometime.

Good luck with getting the mark removed, I am interested in how it goes.

After reading your profile comments, I would just like to say that it feels pretty awesome to come across someone with like faith.

Feel free to give me an add in you are interested, It would be pretty neat if we could chat sometime.

Good luck with getting the mark removed, I am interested in how it goes.

Amen.

Meh, it just seems like you ran across somebody who is OCD about that stuff coupled with the fact that he was at the peak of his meth high at the same time.

He'll get over you making a few scrap here and there...

Years ago I had the pleasure of roaming trade servers with Bird moderatin' them... Sure you don't remember me. :P I rather miss the old days of having you and VenGanZa around. Moving on, the actual comment itself: "uys cards for 1 scrap and foils for 4, from n00bs, without letting people know they can get at minimum, twice as much, using the market." I'm of the opinion that it should be removed. If you're allowed to give "-trust" to someone for standard trading then we'll all be doomed soon. Also, it's VERY common on servers to find someone buying any cards for a scrap each. I've found it to be almost as as popular as scrap banking now.

Specifically for a TF2-T admin like yourself, the negative rep can carry a lot of impact. The guy will get banned and the comment removed if the admins agree, however

removed the comment, and banned the user for 2 days for misuse of trust system

and false negative trust reports are a bannable offense, and should be reported if seen.

Archived