Please, backpack.tf staff, adress this issue.

Melusine

The classified listings, both premium and regular have been extra dysfunctional this past week. Of course it still works for narrower, and priority/ popular searches. But for broad searches like items with specific killstreaks, craft numbers, level values, etc, it has a one-in-one-hundred chance of NOT showing an "error 500" page. I can't have full peace of mind until you either fix it or adress it and reassure me that I will eventually get back to trading as usual.

(No it is not my cache/ cookies.)

And to the person that is planning to poke fun at me in the comments for sounding like an junkie that's deprived of substance; Yes, I'm a trading addict, what about it? 

This has been mentioned multiple times in the discord site channel.

I don't know what more you want from the staff, as there is nothing the staff can do about it other than bug the dev.

You're telling me that y'all are so lazy that you won't bother writing a blogpost because you've already answered the question on discord? That's the least professional thing I've seen you bunch do since you removed my comment on Geel. 

1 hour ago, Melusine said:

You're telling me that y'all are so lazy that you won't bother writing a blogpost because you've already answered the question on discord? That's the least professional thing I've seen you bunch do since you removed my comment on Geel. 

More than half of the words in your comment on geel were insults.

Indeed. I think he's a jackass, a weasel and a fraud and the best way to make your voice heard is to shout it out loud and proud. If I was to write a formal essay on the subject, 80% of people would just have kept on scrolling. Besides, I still believe it would've been removed for mentioning Jesse's past controversies. 

@Zeus_Junior

Hey man, I appreciate you letting us know about the issue.

Do you happen to have any updates regarding this? Any more information about the issue would be awesome. Thanks again for all ya’ll do.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:14 AM, Melusine said:

The classified listings, both premium and regular have been extra dysfunctional this past week. Of course it still works for narrower, and priority/ popular searches. But for broad searches like items with specific killstreaks, craft numbers, level values, etc, it has a one-in-one-hundred chance of NOT showing an "error 500" page. I can't have full peace of mind until you either fix it or adress it and reassure me that I will eventually get back to trading as usual.

(No it is not my cache/ cookies.)

And to the person that is planning to poke fun at me in the comments for sounding like an junkie that's deprived of substance; Yes, I'm a trading addict, what about it? 

You can contact backpack.tf's developer directly through Twitter here: https://twitter.com/__fisk

Archived