Does Anyone know list of unboxable unusual hats from TF2 crates?

Smoker

Hi all,

I'm doing a small TF2 project and need your help.

For those of you who didn't know, cases and crates are different in several aspects, and I'm talking about their mechanisms of giving an unusual cosmetic.

Cases, when they decide to give you an unusual hat, it will only give you one from a limited item pool only that case can unbox, and effects will be dependent on which seasonal event is going on at the moment. On the other hand, Crates, when they decide to give you an unusual, it will select from a giant pool of hats (excluding miscs now), and effect will be one of random gen 1~3 effects. Here is what the wiki says: 

When a crate decides to give you an Unusual, it abandons the normal list of items it can drop, and selects a random hat from the enormous list of non-graded craft hats available in the game, regardless of whether the crate normally offers hats at all.

So does anyone have a list of this pool of hats that crates are able to unbox as unusual?

Cheers

1 hour ago, ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731640447 I believe this list is accurate (anything with the Unusual logo next to the item icon)

As far as the unlocked class specific cosmetic crates, yes

As far as numbered crates, it's not - there's still stuff you can get such as Team Captains that you can't get from the unlocked crates.

11 hours ago, ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731640447 I believe this list is accurate (anything with the Unusual logo next to the item icon)

Thanks, yeah I remember seeing this, but looks like the last time it was updated was back in 2016, and the pics still say Das Hazmattenhatten, Soldered Sensei, and Polar pullover are still unboxable. So I can probably assume except for the miscs mentioned above, everything else is still the same?

Also for other numbered crates, can I assume all the hats from each class specific crates + some exception hats like Team Captain to be a pool of unusual hats they can give?

Archived