backpack.tf premium is not working? whenever i try to search for killstreaks/craft numbers/unusual effects/colors in "deals" I just get "500 server error"

sasdasd

7 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

have you tried removing the cookies and giving it a refresh

does it work for you? i even tried on other computer

Just now, sasdasd said:

does it work for you? i even tried on other computer

i mean

i dont have the issue myself nor have ever had, just suggesting a simple thing that might fix it, right click the little lock next to the url and remove any cookies it might use then you probs just relog and see if the problem is still there

1 hour ago, Captainfluffy said:

i mean

i dont have the issue myself nor have ever had, just suggesting a simple thing that might fix it, right click the little lock next to the url and remove any cookies it might use then you probs just relog and see if the problem is still there

i tried it , still not working

Is it just for "killstreaks/craft numbers/unusual effects/colors" or is it for any kind of premium search?  I searched Killstreaker just now on my Premium Bot and it worked fine for me.

I'm a new premium user. But I tried to search for Professional KS Kit Fabricators and now all of the fabricators (specialized and professionals as well) are listed. There are way too many results to find what I was looking for. 😕 I'm not sure if its normal, I mean searching for any fabricators and kits were never easy. Colour and unusual effects work for me.  

21 hours ago, Striking said:

still not working :'/ and my premium will expire very soon@Erik

rainy blue.png

yep, this is frustrating, i recently bought premium for ''deals'' section as well, seeing that its not working i feel like its unfair to advertise it as such

I don't feel it fair that someone buys premium for 'deals' or any other function and it is not working. I'm not about to complain, though I also could because I bought premium few days ago because of these features. but bp.tf should make a compensation in this case. Search is also not perfect, deals does not working and for me, matches is also not working but it is not a premium feature. 😕 

I have been having this same issue now for well over 2 weeks (searching for craft# hats and such).

It seems it’s a well known issue, and it’s been reported about countless times.

Site admins, please chime in about this. We are all waiting patiently!

edit: I have found a post explaining the issue. My apologies admins, I hope the resolution comes soon! Thanks for all you guys do.

Archived