Willing to pay to get this item back (scammed ages ago)

JayTuut

Basically a long time ago, I got paypal scammed out of the first unusual I ever unboxed. (2014 to be exact when i was still nooby to unusual trading), I was devastated ofc and its actually DOUBLED in price since I unboxed it... big sad.

Regardless, the item is a Unusual Miami Nights Dazhattenmatten https://backpack.tf/item/2345806868 

If anyone can get it off this user I will pay well.

I have trade offered this user full pure prices before but just, no luck. I have only ever been able to get in contact with him once when he said "I would only take pure" when the first trade offer I gave him was 2 unusuals, since then I've tried full pure of the backpack price or the sellers at the time but just no luck, and he doesn't decline it either, it just expires. So I'm not sure if he's just inactive but yeah.

you can't force others to sell their unusual, it's not their fault it was scammed from you in the first place and it's not for them to know when they even buy it

I understand the intention of this post but I am sure the guy who has your unusual is dead, so not much we can do other than hope he comes online and decides to sell that hat.

im afraid you and I are also in the same situation. i didnt get scammed but made a bad trade because i was stupid and new.right now its 10x times cheaper cuz its a taunt but it'd be nice to get back your first of something however the person who has it has been offline for about 4 years.i added him and till this day,its still 'pending request'..i dont even know why im trying

2 hours ago, Strange said:

you can't force others to sell their unusual, it's not their fault it was scammed from you in the first place and it's not for them to know when they even buy it

bruh man, he just said that if anybody could help with buying it he will pay well but you are talking about that it's not their fault.

I love how many people in this thread thought i was trying to witchhunt a dude lmao....... or force him to sell... weird interpretation of my post I guess.

Not gonna answer those random ass replies on assumptions but I will answer this one:

On 12/25/2020 at 10:22 PM, Alecto said:

>Private profile, backpack last scanned 2 years ago

>'I've offered pure before'

idk what you expect anyone else to be able to do

So basically, this is the thing

• He is regularly online (as far as I know, he would of declined a trade about 4 months ago, so he could be dead now but definetely not 2 years dead)
  • The reason I ask others for help is that I offered him unusuals 2 or 3 times, which he was not happy with, so he ended up blocking me (then later unblocking me as I can send a trade offer rn)
  • I sent a full pure trade offer but I don't know how much the hat is worth, he could want more since I did send him 40 (and now I think 60?) pure, both being the backpack.tf price of the hat, but there are no sellers for it now
  • He was open to selling it with the small contact I had with him, he said he would take pure or another one + pure to switch out.

The reason I am asking is he may not accept an offer or friend request from me since he already knows who I am, but maybe a different person.

Sheesh.

Same history *sad sad*. My first EVER unbox is this. Got scammed on next day on a fake trading web site (I had no clue that trading exists. And of course, scams...). Not a very expensive unusual, not a good unusual and the taunt itself, but this item is in my heart forever...

Archived