Emergency Commissions Any amount of cash Via Paypal

Nikimaro

Hello Everyone Gooday! i will do an emergency commission because of my friend who sadly had an Brain aneurysm they needed a little help with cash 

i know this might sound im really begging but they needed the money for the operation on her brain 

Thankyou very much for your time

Paypal : [email protected]

LOCAL Currency Gcash : 09652863364 

Currency PHP

you can contact me at my email or on my instagram 

Email : [email protected]

Instagram nikimar0

for the full story and proof 

https://www.facebook.com/cyril.costanilla.16/posts/747647909484232

2007108954_4124121(1)(1).jpg.6589d109a6731a62c1033eda1e3d011e.jpg2007108954_4124121(1)(1).jpg.6589d109a6731a62c1033eda1e3d011e.jpg

• Nikimaro changed the title to Emergency Commissions Any amount of cash Via Paypal

I wont accuse you of anything, however, the GCash address in the facebook post and this post arent the same, kinda sketchy

hey, added them to clear things up, this is legit!

10 hours ago, NotAliasing said:

I wont accuse you of anything, however, the GCash address in the facebook post and this post arent the same, kinda sketchy

im not gonna lie it kinda hurts me but i will provide more proof so the reason behind why the gcash is different is because that is also my friend who is doing cash donations we gathered almost 200$ arwork commission but we needed more thats why im also helping to make a little bit of money for the operation cyril is my friend you can you can see my fulll legal name in the taggs which is Joseph Emmanuel Laban and yes the gcash is mine because that is where my bank is linked so  me and my friends can give them the cash personally, if you want further proof i will give you them but i wont show my face and my friends face on this post but i can pm you them! thankyou for your concern and have a wonderful christmas   

#edit

i understand that you are concern and its also my fault for not giving more information about this case

• Nikimaro locked this topic

Archived