What can i do in this situation?

Leson

Recently I tried to exchange with this bot / person and as you can see I forgot to add an item, but the bot has already accepted my keys and refs. I've been writing to him in his profile for 2 days now and it's useless, I don't know what to do in such situations. These keys are important to me since I am new to trading and want to try to exchange an unusual hat. Help, what can I do in this situation, how to contact with a person? (Powered: Google Translator) 

изображение.png

I will also point out that spamming comments on his steam profile is not going to endear him to refund you. It's also 5 in the morning local time and right before Christmas, so there's a very good chance he's not really paying huge amounts of attention to the account at the moment.

2 hours ago, ;human said:

you're on his hands, he has no obligation to give you the items back

I know that, but that guy have 64k ref invent and my keys is not a big deal for him.

2 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

I will also point out that spamming comments on his steam profile is not going to endear him to refund you. It's also 5 in the morning local time and right before Christmas, so there's a very good chance he's not really paying huge amounts of attention to the account at the moment.

Yeah, but a try still is a try. I really fall cuz of this

Archived