Forums updated with a cleaner and fresher look, come check it out ya'll!

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥

How's the new look?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How's the new look?

• Clean af
    • I like it og

I'm not liking the removal of links to a person's Steam Profile, Rep, and Backpack that used to be under the profile pic. They were very convenient and useful.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

I'm not liking the removal of links to a person's Steam Profile, Rep, and Backpack that used to be under the profile pic. They were very convenient and useful.

Same thing. Love the rest but this function should've stayed the same.

2 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

It seems they're also no longer available on someones profile...? 

🤔

2 minutes ago, Norah said:

Looks alright, but I will miss the vibe of this place looking like it's stuck in 2009.

Use wayback machine. Ahhh, keys for 14 ref and no bots. What a peaceful time...

5 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

O, didn't notice that one, just another thing they prolly accidentally removed and will add back

3 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

It seems they're also no longer available on someones profile...? 

🤔

What

Looks fine, but seems like wasted time when it looks "oh so similar" to the old one. 

Nothing really "changed" it just looks "different". 

1 hour ago, TraceofCakes said:

Looks fine, but seems like wasted time when it looks "oh so similar" to the old one. 

Nothing really "changed" it just looks "different". 

Its... Cleaner looking now, which is all an update, ultimately, needs (at least for something like forums)

10 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

4 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

O, didn't notice that one, just another thing they prolly accidentally removed and will add back

It's something we missed when we updated because we had to redo most of the theme and plugins. I told Jesse about it already so hopefully that'll be coming back soon.

Archived