Is loadout.tf working for y'all?

Urist

Does anything else load, or is it just the classes? What does work, and does your computer or the site freeze or lag when clicking on a class? Have you tried using a different device or web browser?

Personally, I've never had that specific issue, so please give me a rundown on what happens when trying to use the site.

I tend to run into a different problem when using loadout.tf; most of the time, the mercs' stock clothing will constantly clip with everything, including their skin. It happens no matter what browser or device I use, and is a major inconvenience.

Are you on Firefox? I use it, and I remember loadout will just sometimes not work. Private Browsing should do it, or if push comes to shove just poke around in Edge for a minute.

5 hours ago, TTT said:

loaded in incognito resolved my issues. something to do with adblocker no doubt. 

Yep. That seemed to be the problem. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Herozen said:

Does anything else load, or is it just the classes? What does work, and does your computer or the site freeze or lag when clicking on a class? Have you tried using a different device or web browser?

Personally, I've never had that specific issue, so please give me a rundown on what happens when trying to use the site.

I tend to run into a different problem when using loadout.tf; most of the time, the mercs' stock clothing will constantly clip with everything, including their skin. It happens no matter what browser or device I use, and is a major inconvenience.

It turns out my problem was caused by my add-blocker. Using a private window fixed the issue.

• 5 months later...

When im trying to edit a character, and then I click on the photo (like the Spy) it wont appear.... It appear but its invisible but I can edit the loadout.... i wonder know what Ive done to loadout.tf

It wont work. The characters dont appear, but I can see their loadouts.... Idk what ive done or click HELP! Im trying to make my YT banner for My channel

Works fine for me

Maybe your camera position is weird - try going into advanced options and click 'reset all'

Though if it's for a youtube channel, I'd recommend getting your feet wet in learning SFM (or finding someone willing to help you out with it) - You may find it come in helpful for making video thumbnails in the future.

Archived