Childhood.

Seminal Inhalation

What do you guys miss most about your childhood (if you've had one) It can be anything really, it can even be more than one thing.

What I miss most is all the good T.V. shows ;-; 

And all the old game systems. The SNES. n64. Gamecube. gameboy. gameboy color. gameboy advance.

Being naive. It was great and ignorance really is bliss. Very infuriating in retrospect since dealing with someone like that is a chore and a half.

Also, my Original Pokemon saves. Those batteries just had to die and kill my childhood teams.

The Nintendo gamecube. I used to sit around playing games like Lego Star Wars, Super Smash Bros Melee, etc. 

It was also amazing as a child to not know the horrors this cruel world truly held.

Pokemon Pearl, plenty of days invested in that.

Also at that age you weren't judged as much for watching mlp ;_;

When I could wake up and not worry about anything. Life just didn't have as many troubles, and if they were there parents helped you out. Oh and happiness. I miss happiness

The lack of responsibility. Kids never have to worry about insurance payments or filing income taxes.

Rich adults don't really worry about insurance payments or filing income taxes either.

Rich adults don't really worry about insurance payments or filing income taxes either.

Of course not, they don't pay taxes; and they hire concierge doctors :P

Of course not, they don't pay taxes; and they hire concierge doctors :P

It actually makes a lot of sense.

Some of the richest people in the world act like immature kids. Huh.

Archived