This isn't living, but what is living then?

Royalcake

16 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

I mean, just a serious answer. and i know it includes me. but is the human race really worth saving?

well... what the world really needs is WWIII or something else that will wipe out 1/3 of the global population so many of the world's problems are lessened. Much like a forest, there needs to be a fire that reduces things every so often to keep it super healthy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 5:19 AM, Adolf Storms said:

well... what the world really needs is WWIII or something else that will wipe out 1/3 of the global population so many of the world's problems are lessened. Much like a forest, there needs to be a fire that reduces things every so often to keep it super healthy.

Y'know there's this little thing called Covid-19 you may have heard of that is killing quite a few people.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, Morgimely said:

Y'know there's this little thing called Covid-19 you may have heard of that is killing quite a few people.

not near enough :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 11:04 PM, Adolf Storms said:

well that's not gonna happen with a predator as president. it's only gonna get worse

you talking about biden?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing all these people asking if humans are even worth saving is generally concerning. I get its easier to just say fuck it and advocate for the end times of people but you also have to realize were apart of the ecosystem as much as any other species. Yes humans are worth saving, read theory become a Marxist, save the world and working class.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 5:29 AM, Svettanka said:

So basically you're saying that you advocate for the forcible and violent overthrow of the government?

When exchanging you have to offer a betterment for everyone including oneself. Not for oneself.

• Royalcake changed the title to This isn't living, but what is living then?

Archived