When will smissmass 2020 hats be added to backpack.tf?

Kr1s

I really want to buy the smissmas sorcerer hat but I cant find it on backpack.tf and I dont want to overpay on steam market. Does anyone know when will these hats be available here on bp.tf? 

Keep checking, I guess:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Smissmass Sorcerer/Tradable/Craftable (only 1 BO)

https://backpack.tf/stats/Strange/Smissmass Sorcerer/Tradable/Craftable (only 1 BO)

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Smissmass Sorcerer/Tradable/Craftable (only 3 BO)

The ones that are sold on SCM are all still untradable, with 2.3 days the closest to becoming tradable. 

1 hour ago, waspstrings said:

maybe when the staff stops being so lazy smh

how are they lazy?update dropped less than a week ago.its only the weapon skins that they need to work with it

4 hours ago, Kr1s said:

I really want to buy the smissmas sorcerer hat but I cant find it on backpack.tf and I dont want to overpay on steam market. Does anyone know when will these hats be available here on bp.tf? 

they aren't even tradable till after thursday. whats the panic

4 hours ago, waspstrings said:

maybe when the staff stops being so lazy smh

I'm not sure what you think we control?

There are two ways I view OP's question. If OP is asking when the items will appear on classifieds, that is up to individual traders to list the items, but that cannot happen until the items are actually tradeable. That won't happen for another few days as others have mentioned. The links for each item can be found by changing the name/quality in the links mentioned in this comment

6 hours ago, D.Alex said:

I think it's more likely OP is asking when will it be possible to search for the item in the search bar. Well for that, the item needs to be priced first. For it to be priced, a price suggestion must be accepted. For a price suggestion to be accepted, it must be submitted with valid evidence, such as sales for keys/ref or marketplace. But again the items aren't tradeable yet, so the only sales that can currently occur are on SCM. Even then, the items need to stabilize and suggestors need to create price suggestions for the item with valid evidence. Generally, both of those don't happen until the items have been tradeable for at least a few weeks.

you'll be able to buy them tomorrow (the 9th) because all of them are trade locked for a while and the ones that were unboxed on the day the update was dropped have a 1 week trade lock 

8 hours ago, A Delicious Cashew said:

I'm not sure what you think we control?

There are two ways I view OP's question. If OP is asking when the items will appear on classifieds, that is up to individual traders to list the items, but that cannot happen until the items are actually tradeable. That won't happen for another few days as others have mentioned. The links for each item can be found by changing the name/quality in the links mentioned in this comment

I think it's more likely OP is asking when will it be possible to search for the item in the search bar. Well for that, the item needs to be priced first. For it to be priced, a price suggestion must be accepted. For a price suggestion to be accepted, it must be submitted with valid evidence, such as sales for keys/ref or marketplace. But again the items aren't tradeable yet, so the only sales that can currently occur are on SCM. Even then, the items need to stabilize and suggestors need to create price suggestions for the item with valid evidence. Generally, both of those don't happen until the items have been tradeable for at least a few weeks.

If that were the case, why are their tons of items (specifically Cases, Killstreak Items, Killstreak kits, non-standard Keys, etc) that are unpriced on Backpack and instead use a Steam community market value averages and Dollar value to price them?

06095f2aae2456351875114847cd4833.png

It's clearly possible to have the items be searchable without having an accepted price suggestion on Backpack.

5 hours ago, Pollen! said:

If that were the case, why are their tons of items (specifically Cases, Killstreak Items, Killstreak kits, non-standard Keys, etc) that are unpriced on Backpack and instead use a Steam community market value averages and Dollar value to price them?

06095f2aae2456351875114847cd4833.png

It's clearly possible to have the items be searchable without having an accepted price suggestion on Backpack.

Those cases are priced in pure, they just have an unumbered and numbered page: the unnumbered is the SCM value and the numbered is the value in pure

Archived