so that bot creator got sued by valve?

pizza

that bot creator(creator of those sniper bots) named twilight sparkle did really he got sued by valve for ddosing their game or hes fucking with us? he also a fucking pedo apperantly. sources removed

I don't think it's true.

It took years for Valve to adress illegal CSGO gambling sites, even after all of the negative press and public backlash they received for it.I doubt they would take this same route about something as trivial as a hacking bot in game that most people kick withing a few seconds of recognizing it.

Of course someone can argue that Valve had an incentive to keep those gambling sites open because they profited from the steam market sales tax, but still they ignored an issue that plagued one of their games until a goverment agency had to finally stepped in.

Plus, if we are talking about cheating in games, why doesn't Valve sue cheat providers first and then go for the small fries like the 10 or so people that host these bots?

Of course this is all speculation as we don't know much else yet, but I think this is just a way for the bot hosters to generate more attention to themselves.

I feel like it would be easier, and cheaper for them to just update VAC or add some sort of anti-cheat measures. I doubt that they went completely out of their way to shut down a single bot creator in a 13 year old game.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pizza said:

suing thing is clearly bullshit, he's just looking for an excuse to fuck off without his tail between his legs.

4 minutes ago, pizza said:

surprise surprise it was fake. the whole was made up by him. man trolls these days really want attention.

The whole what, just the sue or

• pizza locked and unlocked this topic
  • pizza locked, unlocked and locked this topic