new unusual, how much is it worth?

Watermelon.

Seen conflicting reports as to what this is worth. It's a nice goofy all class, with arguably the best effect in the collection.  A couple trader friends told me it was worth upwards of 80 keys. Saw it sold on the SCM within an hour for 215$ CAD (75~ keys) Is it worth more than this? Or is that sale just hype, and I should try to dump it as soon as I can? 

4c8bde57fe44285a78d8ef6f7f0b66bb.png

1 hour ago, Watermelon. said:

Seen conflicting reports as to what this is worth. It's a nice goofy all class, with arguably the best effect in the collection.  A couple trader friends told me it was worth upwards of 80 keys. Saw it sold on the SCM within an hour for 215$ CAD (75~ keys) Is it worth more than this? Or is that sale just hype, and I should try to dump it as soon as I can? 

It's a Mercenary grade hat, so there's a big chance there's going to be a whole bunch for sale soon. List at what you think is reasonable.

2 hours ago, Watermelon. said:

list it at 150$ scm and hope it sells ASAP, if not or you get undercut then undercut them back