Any advices?

AtakanJR

So after 5 months of low tier trading i managed to have 85 keys. What should i do with them cuz i dont wanna trade low tiers anymore. If anyone could give advice about about unusual trading i would be  glad :)

Unless you can get ahold of a 1 of 1, then switch over to skins trading. Just only buy factory new items that are at least a little rare or uncommon.

3 hours ago, AtakanJR said:

So after 5 months of low tier trading i managed to have 85 keys. What should i do with them cuz i dont wanna trade low tiers anymore. If anyone could give advice about about unusual trading i would be  glad :)

I mean it doesn't really matter whether you have 40 or 85 keys you still invest in quicksells. The only difference is that you can buy more expensive hats

2 hours ago, Flamadin said:

then switch over to skins trading. Just only buy factory new items that are at least a little rare or uncommon

stop telling everyone to invest in skins pretty pleaseeee I don't want more people undercutting me on scm 

Step 1: 
Locate desirable old h'ween 

Step 2: 

Buy

Step 3:

Wait a year or so & hope the game doesn't die

Step 4: 

Resell for profit 
Step 5: 

Optional - Repeat 

7 minutes ago, Melancholy Sky said:

Step 1: 

Step 2: 

Buy

Step 3:

Step 4: 

Resell for profit 
Step 5: 

Optional - Repeat 

and make like 100 keys worth of profit over the year. 100/12 =~8 keys per month 

I dunno man but I think you'd make more profit investing in low tiers

Just now, hyro said:

Yeah that's fair, just lower overall risk & more idle profit 

22 minutes ago, hyro said:

Stock market could give like 15% profit a year if you're really good/lucky. This one is around 30% profit (100 keys profit from 300 keys hat for example), i think, with pretty small risk.

1 hour ago, Melancholy Sky said:

Yeah that's fair, just lower overall risk & more idle profit 

Lemme break it down:

a) Its fairly hard to find a good halloween quicksell and sitting on pure for 2 months just to find one is a waste of time

b) if you find one it might take longer to sell than you anticipated

c) unless you have like 200 keys so you can invest half of that in a halloween quicksell and leave it to gather offers you might get stuck with it (if you're not going to offer it yourself)

d)Most of the people will simply lowball you by offering you shitty "god tier" 1st gens in an upgrade

Obviously it is a safe investment but if you're looking to make atleast decent profit thats is higher than 20 pure per month going all in into halloweens with very little capital to work with might be a bad decision.

85 keys ins't alot so if I were you I'd invest in better looking hats with 1st/2nd gen effect they sale nicely and demand for'em is fairly stable if not high.

Thats just my personal opinion tho 

1 hour ago, Melancholy Sky said:

Step 1: 

Step 2: 

Buy

Step 3:

Step 4: 

Resell for profit 
Step 5: 

Optional - Repeat 

This is only useful to people that have like 50-75+ unusuals to trade. OP isn't one of them, so this doesn't work to idle and sit with.

One thing that I see a lot of people getting stuck on in unusual trading is quicksells and buy orders. Ive seen that many beginners simply just try to buy quicksells via trader servers or just advertising on other platforms. The thing is there are so many people "buying quicksells with x keys" that now true quicksells are few and far between. You have to get out of the mentality of only quicksells and instead focsu on how much you think you can profit. As long as you think you can make decent profit in a decent amount of time buy it, doesnt matter if its not a quicksell or 10k above buyers.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:46 PM, awsommv said:

One thing that I see a lot of people getting stuck on in unusual trading is quicksells and buy orders. Ive seen that many beginners simply just try to buy quicksells via trader servers or just advertising on other platforms. The thing is there are so many people "buying quicksells with x keys" that now true quicksells are few and far between. You have to get out of the mentality of only quicksells and instead focsu on how much you think you can profit. As long as you think you can make decent profit in a decent amount of time buy it, doesnt matter if its not a quicksell or 10k above buyers.

You think this is easy in 2020? It's all about the "watch youtube video and quick sell" thing now. People are only sending offers or value hats based on buy orders alone. I don't know what you guys do, but i do just block all these people when they do that, so i can trade with the "real" traders.

3 hours ago, Nick Xavier said:

You think this is easy in 2020? It's all about the "watch youtube video and quick sell" thing now. People are only sending offers or value hats based on buy orders alone. I don't know what you guys do, but i do just block all these people when they do that, so i can trade with the "real" traders.

lol you're the guy who spams lowball offers, i've seen lots of people post screenshots of them

3 hours ago, Nick Xavier said:

People are only sending offers or value hats based on buy orders alone. I don't know what you guys do, but i do just block all these people when they do that, so i can trade with the "real" traders.

Wait ... can you block yourself then??

12 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

lol you're the guy who spams lowball offers, i've seen lots of people post screenshots of them

Don't know what your talking about. Show me what you got, happy to see them all.

11 hours ago, awsommv said:

Wait ... can you block yourself then??

Nope, i can block you instead if you really want to ;)

Also, stop necroing the topic. It's about how we can help the OP, not fingering other people here if i'm right.

Archived