Watch out for a person named "Meshach Andrew Mackay"

AstroBirb

Howdy, Howdy. 
This is a warning of the user "Meshach Andrew Mac."

He scammed me and a couple others by making him give our ENTIRE inventory to a 'bot'.
Once, again, This is a warning.
Yeah, sorry for the messed up grammar earlier, I was a biiit tired.
Have a good one.

bro its a very common scam and im sorry for ur loss but theres nothing that can be done. u should have asked someone b4 making the trade 

the first thing you should note is that there is no such thing as 'steam admin/moderator'. They are called either Valve Employees or Steam Community Moderator. Valve Employees are people who work with Valve while SCM does work on the steam discussion.

Steam will never contact you directly on the steam platform. They will contact you via email registered on your steam account that you are using. You fell for an old scam and you cannot get your items. you can report them and learn your mistakes

8 hours ago, AstroBirb said:

Howdy, I got scammed yesterday and I want you all to know, that there is not clarification with steam mod, they go by the name of Meshach Andrew Mackay..

they play a game called "steam admin". Please watch out for them, and don't get scammed like I did.
They scammed me about 45 keys.
They will try to FORCE you to buy them about 50 keys, If you say no, they will ask you for your age.
If you say "I don't have any money" they will try to force you to get your parents to buy them.

do not get fooled by running games, with some idlers you are able to run a custom game, for example i use on my collectible accounts the game "Hourboosting", which infact it isn't a game, but a sort of custom status. Anybody can write anything, do not believe them at all. feel free to add me for future if you are unsure about scammers. In case of doubt just ask me and ill help you out. Peace

18 minutes ago, Nick Xavier said:

From what he explains with his grammar, i could say he's like a 12-14 y/o kid.

Nah, I was on like... 2 hours of sleep during this post.
Sorry though.

13 minutes ago, AstroBirb said:

Nah, I was on like... 2 hours of sleep during this post.
Sorry though.

That's rough. Always remember, no steam mods or admins ask you for your stuff. Don't get baited from the next time man.

2 minutes ago, Nick Xavier said:

That's rough. Always remember, no steam mods or admins ask you for your stuff. Don't get baited from the next time man.

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
Learned the hard way, yeah?

Archived