TF2Outpost new alternative?

villain

A while ago the tf2-outpost website popped up but now it it's gone, but the same developer made the website https://tf2trade.org

So my question is, why is no one using it? Bazaar.tf doesn't come close to the efficiency of tf2outpost because of their weak search engine ( cant search notes or descriptions, cant search for "any" item,  no filters )

it seems like it was quite popular earlier, but now its kinda dead. Still in beta as well

Honestly had no idea this existed. Bazaar is alright, but it's no outpost. This looks better than bazaar I'll definitely start using it

I just checked that site. If it had more traffic maybe it could become the new Outpost. Honestly with Bot.tf closing soon having a new Outpost related site could help a bunch with suggestions, who knows :think:

2 hours ago, Strange said:

I just checked that site. If it had more traffic maybe it could become the new Outpost. Honestly with Bot.tf closing soon having a new Outpost related site could help a bunch with suggestions, who knows :think:

I agree, we have to get more people on the manual trade sites asap it would help trading so much

Archived