PS5 Dilemma - Sell or Nah?

JayTuut

Alright I suck at deciding cause anxiety so you guys decide for me!

For Keeping the PS5:

• Able to stream it for my twitch community (who do want to see it)
  • Not have a jet engine to play my ps4 games on (PS4 Pro currently is so loud and lags like shit)
  • Want to do an unboxing video
  • More than kinda wanna play Miles Morales
  • I don't urgently need the money I guess? Like, I love money, who doesn't, but the selling is like $100 more than my weekly wages.

For Selling:

• $600+ Profit (AUD)
  • Can possibly get one in 3 months (They said April is when they will re-stock)
  • If I sell my PS4 Pro rn it could be someone's christmas present, rather than in april when idk
  • I won't spend $110 on buying spiderman Miles Morales Ultimate Edition lmao

600+ is a nice amount of profit and yeah maybe a Christmas present for someone (also for you cause you can spend that money)

If you and your viewers can wait the 3 months like you said sure, otherwise use it!

Sell it, man. 600-dollars profit is quite a nice amount seeing as you may likely get another one sometime in the near future. And, as you mentioned, somebody will get a Christmas gift.

2 hours ago, JayTuut said:

For Keeping the PS5:

• Not have a jet engine to play my ps4 games on (PS4 Pro currently is so loud and lags like shit)
  • I don't urgently need the money I guess? Like, I love money, who doesn't, but the selling is like $100 more than my weekly wages.

For Selling:

• $600+ Profit (AUD)
  • If I sell my PS4 Pro rn it could be someone's christmas present, rather than in april when idk

Sell it, the pros far outweigh the cons. You could also just buy another one for resale if you do change your mind, as it's not like they're going to go up.

5 hours ago, JayTuut said:

For Keeping the PS5:

For Selling:

• $600+ Profit (AUD)

resell and wait until there is enough stock so you can buy it again at a decent price, i'd sell it for such profit.

I'd be inclined to sell as long as people are still being that stupid about it. They're trying to pump these things out as quick as they can, so it's not going to be hard to find them after a while.

Personally, I also look at how large my existing backlog is. I'm not going to run out of games to play anytime soon while I wait, especially if I keep playing these 100+ hour games (Like right now, I'm trying to get the completion for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition).

• JayTuut locked this topic

Archived